HMS pics

ups88john

would of taken more pics, but working on the car and the rain kinda hurt that. the 29 car was pretty good off the trailer, was getting better, ate up a right front bearing and spindle. we were gonna make one lap and pull off, but when we fired the car to go out it broke a rocker stud. I guess the spindle was a blessing, probally would of lost a motor if not for that. Allen Alexander hit the turn 4 wall hard, then was hit by Mike Jones who had no where to go. A ton of caution laps, good thing they only counted until lap 75. I think in the first 50 laps, 10 were under green. There was 4 cars on the lead lap and 7 or 8 running at the end. A big thank you to Mary Ann and all of the TSRS officials.

Big John

the 50 and the 04 both lost hoods, dont think there was a car there that didnt have do-nuts on it or some damage. Allen Alexander took the worst hit. In the spotters meeting they announced that you could pass anytime after the green was out, no holds barred. Cars that got put to the back were able to make up 2 or 3 spots by going on the apron to pass at the drop of the green. Made for some exciting starts and some heated discussions afterward. I think the weekend was a sucess for TSRS and cannot wait to run at kyle.

Big John

nope, those guys didnt look like they wanted their picture taken if ya know what I mean. The series photo guy Jeff may have, you will have to look on the tsrs site, although i couldnt find a photo page. Lloyds car looked pretty sharp, kinda like the 00 with a little bit lighter on the orange. there is a pic of allens car from thr practice on another post on here.

thanks guys, todd was slowing the last few laps before he broke, schilds was right on his rear bumper when he did break, he tried to bring the car to the bottom, but schilds was headed under him and i think sims got into the back of schilds, mike yale spun to miss the wreck. Todd couldnt do any more to get out of the way. Just a racing deal. Schilds car was bad loose coming off, hazing the right rear tire, he did an outstanding job on not putting that thing in the wall. The deal with Todd knocked a hole in his radiatior i believe.

Big John

Archived