Pray the Rain Gods don't Strike Again.

I know that the chance of rain is high from Thursday through Friday mid day. :( I am hoping the rain wont be too bad. :unsure: Dont want to have to work the track to get ready on Saturday afternoon. A bunch of racers and fans are driving a long distance to get here. So dont want to turn them around in the middle of their trip. :huh: Pray for the best and let God do the rest!

I know that the chance of rain is high from Thursday through Friday mid day. :( I am hoping the rain wont be too bad. :unsure: Dont want to have to work the track to get ready on Saturday afternoon. A bunch of racers and fans are driving a long distance to get here. So dont want to turn them around in the middle of their trip. :huh: Pray for the best and let God do the rest!

please dont say the "r" word on here...

Not an option the percentages have dropped alot since last night. You might as well fill the truck up and load the car while its dry because we are racing come Saturday. Now poor Houston is another thing they might as well change their plans to go south instead of north. Just more for SOS!

:lol: Hooray! The rain has missed us. It went North to Houston. Bring your jackets and hats and we are going to race!!!!

It's going to be awesome at Shady Oaks Speedway Saturday Night. The lineup of talent is incredible. :o And the car count I believe will be staggering! :blink: I'll see yall there. :D

Archived