pro truck set up

red66

lf- 700# rf- 800#.....1" bar. lr 175-195# rr- 225-250.

that was at

54.3 left

48.4. rear

46.1 diagonal

ride heights?

might sound strange but it ran 3 races with that set up winning 1 with two 2nds.... and an ARTS national championship in 2005.

times have changed though and people are hitting on new things everyday. so this might be way out in right field by now.

that's my notes, take it for what it's worth ,,,nobody else is gonna tell you.......atleast not for free.

lf- 700# rf- 800#.....1" bar. lr 175-195# rr- 225-250.

that was at

54.3 left

48.4. rear

46.1 diagonal

ride heights?

might sound strange but it ran 3 races with that set up winning 1 with two 2nds.... and an ARTS national championship in 2005.

times have changed though and people are hitting on new things everyday. so this might be way out in right field by now.

that's my notes, take it for what it's worth ,,,nobody else is gonna tell you.......atleast not for free.

48.4 rear? I'm lucky if I can get 45% rear out of our truck with nothing extra on the front and a full tank of gas.

• 1 month later...
Chase, 45% is the most you are aloud to have. if you can get close to that then you are way ahead of alot, the most I ever got was around the 43% mark.

Thanks Rusty. That rule had been taken out for a couple of years during the USRA days and after, but I see it's back in now for 2010.

Archived