Pictures

• 2 weeks later...

David,

I do think you beat me once? If I recall I dropped my cell phone during the race :rolleyes: ....... We had some good times even when you would try and make it five wide! If we ever get the Neon back together , I might fly back in for the true test! Lots of good racing with you both at Altus and Wichita Falls..... I think that was one Ford you had lots of problems with lol !!

Hey Matt it would still look the same if it had chevy wrote in the steering wheel :lol:

SO WHAT AR U TRYING 2 SAY! IF IT WAS A CHEVY I WOULD OF HAD THE POWER 2 GET BY THE KID THAT TOOK ME OUT :lol: THATS WHAT MIKE GETS 4 TELLING ME "JUST DONT WRECK THE CAR" FAMOUS LAST WORDS. :rolleyes:

Hey Matt it would still look the same if it had chevy wrote in the steering wheel :lol:

SO WHAT AR U TRYING 2 SAY! IF IT WAS A CHEVY I WOULD OF HAD THE POWER 2 GET BY THE KID THAT TOOK ME OUT :lol: THATS WHAT MIKE GETS 4 TELLING ME "JUST DONT WRECK THE CAR" FAMOUS LAST WORDS. :rolleyes:

LOL!!!!!!!

David,

I do think you beat me once? If I recall I dropped my cell phone during the race :rolleyes: ....... We had some good times even when you would try and make it five wide! If we ever get the Neon back together , I might fly back in for the true test! Lots of good racing with you both at Altus and Wichita Falls..... I think that was one Ford you had lots of problems with lol !!

they dont allow front wheel drives at lawton! they dont use the car count , run what you brung rule !

David,

they dont allow front wheel drives at lawton! they dont use the car count , run what you brung rule !

david anyone with the name mike can and will beat you ..... you need to chill out and buy a ford ........just in case you forgot my name ....IN capital letters ...MIKE .

I actually think that would be a great idea!! I can then take two of you out at one time!! Maybe a group of you can get together and sell names on the car and I can knock those parts off in three laps... I would guess David would be at least one lap down out of a three lap race!!! :blink: Lawton , Altus . Wichita Falls...... David name the track! I think they all have camp grounds? David it looks like you got your first sponsor! This could turn out good..... I have picked up four people as of last night and a free helmet?

Archived