OMG!

Kathy

no, i don't like the wrecks either...i meant the races in general. maybe it's because the guys in nationwide still feel like they have something to prove, and the cup guys (mostly) act like they have nothing left to prove?

no, i don't like the wrecks either...i meant the races in general. maybe it's because the guys in nationwide still feel like they have something to prove, and the cup guys (mostly) act like they have nothing left to prove?

You just may be right about that.

I think those pink cars out there tonight are at fault. :lol:

Well I fell asleep on the couch and missed who the winner was, but by lilmods post I think I know who it was. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO #18 :lol:

Lilmod, I am glad your boy won for you, it's just a darn shame it has to be #18. Did it start raining or something? What happenend to Joey?

nope..the rain held off

and, logano got black-flagged and lost a lap because he had some metal hanging out from under his rear bumper...

and, yea...my boy won!! and, he looked like his old self again! i just can't figure out why he can't do that in the cup car????? :blink:

Hey, don't know about anyone else but man was that cool seeing The King's paint scheme on Kasey's car tonight! (And #43 to boot - AWESOME)

i think it's pretty cool when they change up the paint schemes...or do the "throw-back" stuff!

nope..the rain held off

and, logano got black-flagged and lost a lap because he had some metal hanging out from under his rear bumper...

and, yea...my boy won!! and, he looked like his old self again! i just can't figure out why he can't do that in the cup car????? :blink:

maybe the cup guys got alittle better ... .. or his big head is getting in the way or should i say ears ...

Archived