Cary - Right turn "Clyde" Stapp

toyman85

Congrats Cary on the win. Seemed you didn't have much "rust" which really didn't surprise anyone. Sure was fun to race you again. Just please next time when you turn right, use your blinker! (just pokin' fun at you) Don't be sorry, just a racing deal! Crap happens! D.

From my angle.. Someone was going to hit something and it was going to be hard..

If you got out of the groove there wasn't really any grip with the cold air...

Thank the maker of the Hutchens & Racing Seat makers & good welder's & heads up racers behind that it wasn't worse...

Only thing D was really mad about was that the wax job got messed up & now he has to wear out his elbow again!!

Turtle wax to the rescue!!!

Congrats Cary on the win. Seemed you didn't have much "rust" which really didn't surprise anyone. Sure was fun to race you again. Just please next time when you turn right, use your blinker! (just pokin' fun at you) Don't be sorry, just a racing deal! Crap happens! D.

That right turn signal bulb was out. We spent so much time trying to get the truck ready, I forgot to fix that blinker!

All kidding aside, we sure hated to see your car so banged up D.

It's all good. Got all winter to fix it. Just bolt-on stuff - maybe an axle. Will pull it all apart this week and check it out. And Big A - that wax job won't be the last one. And Cary - I know for a fact you felt bad because Ed told me so. Like I said before just a racin deal. And Rodney of Sizzlin' fame, you my friend are soooo right. I would have found a way to be back out there somehow no matter what it took! And Clint I must say racers like you and Bobby, JC, Shawn Paul, Chris, Chase, Doug, and Tracy and many others in the SS class - you can't find a better bunch to race with. Most in this class have been in this class for a long time. Some leave to go up a class and every now and then some come back (Tommy and Cary). It's just plain and simple - just a great bunch of racin friends period. We'll get ole 48 fixed and cleaned up and be back next year for another run or two. Sorry won't be making the banquet - planning on running the dirt car up in Waco at the Fall Brawl the weekend of the 23 and 24. D.

Only thing D was really mad about was that the wax job got messed up & now he has to wear out his elbow again!!

Turtle wax to the rescue!!!

dangit aaron.... been waiting a while to get my thunder on here... :) you took the whole wax idea right out of my mouth... i guess you know what they say, great minds think alike 8).. but anyway... ill have to second the wax job... plus hey, this way he gets to shave off quite a bit of weight in this ordeal.... with prolly new fender, door, and maybe back qtr panel, that's a whole season's worth of wax that he dont have to strip off... just gotta watch the right side percentages now, right? ;)

-Shawn

Gunner, your right on the whole night. It was kinda crazy. The 99 looked like it went thru a blender also. At least Chase can now feel better cause Cary got some pretty good wrinkles on the car! Guess the sheet metal suppliers are going to be happy! D. :lol::lol:

""Clint I must say racers like you and Bobby, JC, Shawn Paul, Chris, Chase, Doug, and Tracy and many others in the SS class - you can't find a better bunch to race with. Most in this class have been in this class for a long time. Some leave to go up a class and every now and then some come back (Tommy and Cary). It's just plain and simple - just a great bunch of racin friends period.""

Well said D. For the most part Super Stock drivers have a lot of . Thanks for the great show you guys and gal put on this season.

Archived