TPS Video

have to say thanks to mike knotts he hired texas high to record that .. did a fine job .good thing is i wasnt in that video ..so his recording system stayed working ....... someone go out and buy tps 70 a razor .he must be to poor ...ill throw a nickel in .thats all i have ..

Mike Knotts informed me and I announced at the TPS Drivers Meeting that the full length Texas High Def production of the October 10th Texas Pro Sedans race at Thunderhill Raceway will be shown on the big screen at the TPS Awards Dinner on November 15.

Don't miss this "world premier" !

More TPS Awards Dinner information will follow in this forum next week.

We thank Mike and Texas High Def and thanks to all 22 drivers for one of the best TPS races and seasons yet.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

congratulaions mike , you and your crew deserve it ! tps is a awesome group of guys ! you are lucky yall have a group like yourselves !

you can be lucky if you just raced with them more ......btw havent seen you lately .dirt has taken you over i see ..

Just wanted to let everyone know found this little video on youtube.

Thanks allot for posting it here. I had up in the main racing forum. I am planing to make to at lest two more with things from other races so hopefully everyone will be in one or another of them. I had a great time shooting it!! Duke ps You will just have to go to the banquet to see them all!!! LoL

have to say thanks to mike knotts he hired texas high to record that .. did a fine job .good thing is i wasnt in that video ..so his recording system stayed working ....... someone go out and buy tps 70 a razor .he must be to poor ...ill throw a nickel in .thats all i have ..

Aahahhaaa!! There are two more video to come so you never know who will be in them in the end! LoL Thanks!! Have a Good One!!

Mike Knotts informed me and I announced at the TPS Drivers Meeting that the full length Texas High Def production of the October 10th Texas Pro Sedans race at Thunderhill Raceway will be shown on the big screen at the TPS Awards Dinner on November 15.

Don't miss this "world premier" !

More TPS Awards Dinner information will follow in this forum next week.

We thank Mike and Texas High Def and thanks to all 22 drivers for one of the best TPS races and seasons yet.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

Yes this is just a taste of what's to come. To see them all they will just have to come to the dinner. Thanks to everyone for making my day of shooting fun!!!

Archived