Congrats to the 2009 Track Champions

I37Photog

Congrats to the Track Champions. What a year it was. There was some great racing every Friday night. I had a great time out there this year. I want to thank everyone at the track for treating me like I belonged to your racing family. And I especially want to thank all the driver for not running me over :)

Art

IMG_9012.jpg

IMG_9455.jpg

IMG_9477.jpg

IMG_9505.jpg

IMG_9566.jpg

'Horse-

You'd have been proud. Marc didn't back into anything, either, he had to race his butt off every night (representing a considerable amount of racing, I'm sure you'll agree). Besides, the Pure Stocks are one of the most competitive classes at I-37.

Congrats to Clint and Bobby, too. Sounds like the Super Stocks were up to their usual standards in 2009. But tell me, old timer, how does it feel to be an old geezer helping the young 'uns get quicker?

'Horse-

Congrats to Clint and Bobby, too. Sounds like the Super Stocks were up to their usual standards in 2009. But tell me, old timer, how does it feel to be an old geezer helping the young 'uns get quicker?

well it's kinda like taking that cetain 'little blue pill' and actually having that 'longer than 4 hour' problem......you are amazed and worried all at the same time.

Archived