"A Thunderhill Dream" Video

This video takes place in the mind of a driver who is thinkong back over the year on how much fun they had while knowing they are going to the sunset of the seson. This is a link to it on my youtube channel

and this is a link for a highspeed download of it for best viewing. http://www.mediafire.com/file/hixwi2ynodm Hope you enjoy!! Duke

good job . i have so many reasons why i love to race ............... the one that really stands out .i i cant remember her name at this moment .but she sits in a wheel chair .with her family near turn one ..at thunderhill . back in april . i was sitting on the track during a red flag in our tps car .i looked over and all i could see was that wonderfull smile she had ...... i just had to meet her after the race ..i did ... ..... she being a fan of racen is what racen is all aboult in reality .... with out the fans ..it would be mighty boring week after week .................every driver that hits the track always looks up in the stands to see how many poeple are there ..

good job . i have so many reasons why i love to race ............... the one that really stands out .i i cant remember her name at this moment .but she sits in a wheel chair .with her family near turn one ..at thunderhill . back in april . i was sitting on the track during a red flag in our tps car .i looked over and all i could see was that wonderfull smile she had ...... i just had to meet her after the race ..i did ... ..... she being a fan of racen is what racen is all aboult in reality .... with out the fans ..it would be mighty boring week after week .................every driver that hits the track always looks up in the stands to see how many poeple are there ..

What a Great Tale!! Thanks for sharing it! I think I know who you are talking about. It has been really cool for me to be able see allot of that kind of thing all around me in my travels there. I like being uptop when they open the gates and seeing the looks in there eyes as they are all climbing up and how they may root for one or another driver but they are all rooting for the spirit of the race. If she is at the next race I am going to work her into one of my vids.. Have a Great Weekend!!

her parents told me they never miss a race ..she wont let em ..im not sure if its M.S. im sure deb or mary ann will know .. i cant remember her name for the likes of me ..and last week i did ..cuz i planed on adding her name to our car if it had made the race next weekend .but with blown motor .it wont happen ..

her parents told me they never miss a race ..she wont let em ..im not sure if its M.S. im sure deb or mary ann will know .. i cant remember her name for the likes of me ..and last week i did ..cuz i planed on adding her name to our car if it had made the race next weekend .but with blown motor .it wont happen ..

Thanks!! I will be looking for her and she will be in something I do for sure!

Archived