jims condition

anyone know the latest on jims condition? any info appreciated. thanks ryan

Jim right now is in high spirits and is wanting more & more therapy. He states that the harder he works the faster he might get out of there. He has feeling all over his body, but still has no movement in his arms. He can move his legs certain amounts. He is VERY determined to be back with us here at SOS.

He does enjoy visitors that come to see him and discuss racing!! :ph34r:

"Now doc if you get a race car driver to go to a hospital or a funeral before they are dead, now doc you have made history" Harry Hogg in Days of Thunder

All bs aside yall go visit Jim.

**NEWS FLASH**!!!!!

I went to see Jim this morning with Porkchop and Jim was informing me that his doctor came into see him yesterday and made Jim shake his hand ..............AND HE DID!!!!!!

I asked him to also shake mine and he has SOME small amounts of movement in his hands!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! He will be back I know it!

Excellent news Brian. Jim's progress in recovery is a testament to his "Hope and Determination", combined with the energy of so many that care about him... What an incredible person he is that he impacted so many folks lives in such a positive way in such a short amount of time......

Again, excellent News!

-Monty

THATS GREAT NEWS WE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HIM EVERY DAY AND WISH HIM A FAST AND SPEEDY RECOVERY MY SON CURRENTLY RACES GO KARTS AT STS BUT WERE GONNA MAKE IT TO THE BIG SHOW ON HALLOWEEN AND HOPEFULLY SHAKE HIS HAND AND SEE WHAT A GOOD LOOKING FACILITY HIM AND HIS FAMILY HAVE MADE SHADY OAKS. IVE HERD ALOT OF GOOD AND POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT SHADY OAKS BUT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE IT THERE BUT MY FAMILY AND MYSELF ARE MAKEING PLANS TO BE THERE.

YOUR FRIEND , BOUNTYHUNTER CREW

Archived