Halloween Havoc

MatKam10

Everyone I believe there is a race on October 23 and 24. All local classes, Pro Mods, and I believe probably some Dwarf and Allison Legacy Cars. How many people are planning on racing this race?

I know cody, taylor, troy, and myself are going to be there....super street .....Cody is selling the bomber (361)903-8436

i don't want to step on anybody's toes but it would be nice to be advertising on this race on oct 24 and 25. it might help others get ready for this race,hope to see alot of cars there.

i agree its kind of silent ....not many know aboult this race ..i have had fans ask me ..and really at this point .i cant say yes for sure ....

• 2 weeks later...
i don't want to step on anybody's toes but it would be nice to be advertising on this race on oct 24 and 25. it might help others get ready for this race,hope to see alot of cars there.

i agree its kind of silent ....not many know aboult this race ..i have had fans ask me ..and really at this point .i cant say yes for sure ....

OT, I'm flying back on the evening of the 19th of October for some R & R leave, and would love to see some kind of racing. If you have dates and times, please let me know. I fly back out here on the 29th so not a lot of time to plan things.

Anyone that has info respond!

:ph34r: Thanks, Dennis in the Desert :ph34r: