SA Speedway Recap?

HORSEPOWER

Nick,

With all my new responsibilities at SAS on race nights, I really won't be able to keep accurate notes. I would welcome a volunteer to provide recaps on TSZ, along with a page or two for the weekly program. I will be glad to help with the editing if anyone is interested. Please feel free to send me a private message if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks,

It was pretty much a re-run of the previous week, The 20 car won the Road Runner class, Justin Oates won the sportsman class with a come back from the rear due to contact with Marcus Belino (SP) that caused a fight in the pits with Jason Oates and Belino, and Larry Bendele jumped out front from 6th to lead pretrty much the entire race with James Cole right on his tail the entire time until a pully on the motor gave. Congrats to all the guys at SAS for another good night of racing.

I think as soon as James cole gets all the bugs worked out of his new late model, he is going to be hard to stop, in 2 races he has taken a third place finish on 7 cylinders, and ran away with Larry unitl he had another bug bite him. Cole racing has been fast both weeks but have had some bad luck with in their first couple of races in the new division but will get it all straight soon enough.

Archived