Prayer Request

GregGurley

I have not seen alot of you all in a while but I have a little prayer request. My wife Kelly got word late today that her Father, Andy who lives in Arkansas, will undergo emergency heart bybass surgery at 7:00am tomorrow morning. He has been in good health and this was unexpected. We did not get word in time to make the trip up there and see him before his surgery and I know Kelly is worried. Even though these things are quite routine these days, you can't take anything for granted. If you are so inclined, say a little prayer Andy and Kelly. Hope to see you all soon.

Greg

missed having you around......you got my prayers.

after all you have done for me i wish i could do more for you.

-shawn paul

So far so good. Andy is out of surgery and will be in recovery for several hours. He ended up having a quadruple bypass and it went well. After recovery he will then be moved to ICU for about three days. Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers. Kelly was really touched by all of your responses and concerns. The racing community is always a tight family.

And Shawn Paul...you've already done plenty for me. I got to be a little part of helping you out and you made it through your recovery. That is all the payback I needed...I'm calling it even.

Hope to see you all soon.

Thanks,

Greg & Kelly

Archived