Simpson Car Show Saturday October 17, 2009

Simpson will be hosting our annual Car Show on October 17, 2009 from 11:00 to 4:00. We would like to invite everyone out to enjoy a day of fun with the family. We will be serving free lunch from 11 - 2 and will have lots of door prizes, games for kids and blow out prices on select products.

We will also have food drive to support our local food bank. Please bring a donation and have a chance to win an autographed helmet from Tony Stewart and Tony Pedregon

We look forward to seeing everyone here and please call if you would like to display your car! If you are interested in displaying your car please contact Tina Creswell (x111) or Candace Ritter (x146) at 800-654-7223 or by email at tcreswell@teamsimpson.com critter@teamsimpson.com.

I just tried to call Tina. I left a v.m. to ask her if it was not the IH35 & Hwy 306 location to post where it is. Simpson is just. West of 35 on 306 just north of New Braunsfels.

Mark thanks for the quick post! The show will be held here at our factory the address is 328 FM 306, New Braunfels, TX. 78130.

We are trying to lock in cars now so please call if you are interested in displaying a car.

Tina Creswell

Tina,

I had sent an e-mail out to the THR and TSRS drivers earlier in the week, and I already have a couple of drivers who have committed to showing their cars: TSRS Allison Legacy #99 driven by Matt Yevcak and the THR ASA A-Line Super Stock #9 driven by Chris Birmingham. I'll let you know if I hear from anyone else.

deb, i think my grandfather was talking about bringing his sport mod.

i will try to bring what ever is not tore up after the spectacular. ......(i'm a realist)

Thanks, Shawn Paul. I hope you have at least a couple of your race vehicles in good shape after the Spectacular!

I will make sure y'all have some Crash Fest posters and flyers available for the car show.

We are going to try to come. This is "The Mile" weekend, so I'm not quite sure...

That being said, I want to thank Tina and the staff at Simpson Racing Products for their support to Us (KISS_Racing). Tina and Team are awesome to deal with and their professionalism as well as knowledge of their product make the choice easy when buying safety products.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
We are going to try to come. This is "The Mile" weekend, so I'm not quite sure...

That being said, I want to thank Tina and the staff at Simpson Racing Products for their support to Us (KISS_Racing). Tina and Team are awesome to deal with and their professionalism as well as knowledge of their product make the choice easy when buying safety products.

Mark

Searching for info on this show led me to this forum. Looks like a cool place. See you at The Mile, Mark

Bobby C

We are one week away from the 3rd Annual Simpson Car Show and Sale. The show starts at 11:00 am so cars that are trailered in please be there by 9:00. Cars that drive in will need to be there by 9:30.

Remeber we will be having a food drive and anybody that brings a donation will have an opportunity to win a helmet autograped by Tony Stewart 2 time Nascar Champion or Tony Pedregon 2 time NHRA Funny Car Champion. You do not have to be present for this drawing. All other door prizes you will have to be present to win.

Be sure to come hungry we will be serving free lunch and drinks from 11-2. Lots of fun activities for the kiddos!!

We will have great prices on close out racing products and motorcycle helmets starting at $35.00.

If you still need to register for car show please call me at 800-654-7223X111. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

post-11355-1255052170.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

All kinds of street and racing vehicles, from a go cart to a drag boat. They had free hot dogs and drinks for all, plenty of stuff for the kids.

Kyle was represented by 3 legacies, the 08 Boyett, the 24 Kerr and the 99 Yevcak and Chris Birmingham in the 9 Super.

Maybe some more Kyle racers can look at this for next year.

Sinpson did a real nice job with this show.

All kinds of street and racing vehicles, from a go cart to a drag boat. They had free hot dogs and drinks for all, plenty of stuff for the kids.

Kyle was represented by 3 legacies, the 08 Boyett, the 24 Kerr and the 99 Yevcak and Chris Birmingham in the 9 Super.

Maybe some more Kyle racers can look at this for next year.

Sinpson did a real nice job with this show.

I was going to bring out the Sports Mod and Quarter Midget. but I had the kido duty.

• 11 months later...

Archived