bandolero#05

bandolero5

Hello my name is Polly , my son drives the #05 bandolero car that was there last weekend. I was there not to get other drivers from other tracks to come and race i was trying to get other people interested in getting there kids into this type of sport for the fact that is alot of fun for them. If Dan and Kandy really want to start a class for the bandolero's, its up to the parents to get there kids started in a fun and safe sport for the whole family to enjoy. Dan the owner and his officials are very out going and take the time to make sure everything is ok with the cars and drivers when it comes to being out on the track. My husband and I are very impressed with the fact that someone is paying attension the drivers and cars out on the track which is very good when kids are involved. The thing i think i like the most about the track is that they dont require radios in the cars with the kids . i think it is very important that kids learn on there own how to drive instead of someone being in there ear and telling them how to drive. i think it is a perfect learning situation for the kids to learn how to drive and pay attension on there own with the lights and the flag men. So any parent that are interested in getting the kids started in this type of sport they can go to houstonracecars.com and LoneStarSpeedzone.com classifieds for cars that are for sale and any other information to get you kids started in something that they can really enjoy.

just like to no if there is any parents wanting to get their child started in the fun sport of driving a bandolero . i was going to bring travis back this weekend but his dad is out of town working & cant find anybody to bring us. come on parents buy a bando for your kids & start a class at ccspeedway . you can go to houstonracecars.com to buy a bando & the info you need polly copeland bando #05

just like to no if there is any parents wanting to get their child started in the fun sport of driving a bandolero . i was going to bring travis back this weekend but his dad is out of town working & cant find anybody to bring us. come on parents buy a bando for your kids & start a class at ccspeedway . you can go to houstonracecars.com to buy a bando & the info you need polly copeland bando #05

where do you live.. there are alot of young kids running around cc ..so what say you parents .don for one ..another thing what ages and cost ..

Archived