Where's Tori ?

Ditto Bobby. Good Times! ;)

Was sorry to see you unable to get 'er going after such a good qualifying. Just good to know you had the 9 car flying out there and that you had fun doing it! Also sorry to see Sergio on the trailer and Mike breaking early - he was mooovin' around that track!

I am definitely looking forward to THR! One last run for '09! Can't believe it got here so fast. Seems like I was just chompin' at the bit for the season to start.

Big thanks to Hank and the Wichita Falls locals for their hospitality. Special thanks to David for coming up to join the TPS officials at RR. And, of course, to Neil, Jack and Richard for putting on another good show.

glad you had a good run ..as for season over .im glad .two tore up cars .so its time to take a short break ..very short lol .got to repare the 3 and 28 ..the 3 for jr ..the old 28 for joshua . yes i said old 28 ..we will be building a brand new car for lisa ..oh my here we go again .thought this year would be off ...and have to build three more power houses ...man we are going to have to take up collections .please pray for me .for i will have four cars next year ..and where are all those pic.s you ussualy take . miss looking them over

Archived