Prayers, please, for Christine Parks' Mom

debwill

Christine Parks, who is on the THR Staff (Marketing Director) is currently staying with her mom in a Valley hospital. Her mom was admitted to the hospital earlier this week after having bronchitis for the past two weeks, and she is now having heart problems, plus possibly pneumonia. It looks like they are going to have to do a double valve replacement surgery, possibly in Houston. They describe it as a heart transplant with her own heart.

So, as you might expect, Christine and her family are dealing with a very tough situation, and we ask that you offer your prayers for all of them as they deal with these heatlh issues.

you very much for the prayers, Lord knows they are needed right now. I am extremely close to my mother and this is going to be very hard for me to see her go through. But I know that there will be plenty of prayers to help guide my mother, my brother, and myself through this. Thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart!!

Thanks again everyone... They did a heart catherization today and told us that she does not have any blockage, but she is having the double valve replacement surgery...We are just waiting for the surgeon to come in and tell us when and what time the surgery is taking place.

I love you guys, and appreciate the kind thoughts and prayers more than I can express.

Just want to update everyone... My mom is scheduled for her surgery Monday morning. The staff here at St. Luke's has been wonderful (but the couch is not, LOL). Thank you again everyone for the continued prayers and emails. I love my extended racing family! Good luck to everyone racing tonight.

The surgery on Christine's mom went well yesterday.

Christine posted the following note on Facebook this morning: I saw Mom this morning and she looks real good!! She was awake and alert, still in some pain but not as much. Blood pressure is better and tubes are out. Might be in a regular room tomorrow. Thanks again everyone...

Archived