well

HiTech

Nick, Nick, Nick you don't know us to well, there is racing every saturday here just different kinds of racing... anywhere from lawnmower racing to mini bike racing in skinners yard. Guess this weekend its gonna be wet go kart racing at fun trackers someones getting hurt tomorrow....Brandon bring the baby power :lol:

Nick, Nick, Nick you don't know us to well, there is racing every saturday here just different kinds of racing... anywhere from lawnmower racing to mini bike racing in skinners yard. Guess this weekend its gonna be wet go kart racing at fun trackers someones getting hurt tomorrow....Brandon bring the baby power :lol:

are u tall enough to drive the pro karts charly

I dont feel sorry for the tires . I feel sorry for the poor motor that has to push him around :lol::lol::lol:

HE HAS A MOTOR ..I THOUGHT IT WAS POWERED BY BUD ..

I ment the poor motor on the gocart. But if it runs on BUD every body watch out he has no brakes :lol:

see what you started cody.... And with all of us out there on the kart track, tires is the least of the problems....well that is when the skinners are there....

Hey Charlie i just got to say this wwaaaaaa. If i was there you would not have a chance at all :P:P:P

Archived