THANK YOU !

SassyCassie14

I would like to thank everyone for all the phone calls, text messages, postings, pm's and emails. I have always considered you guys all my family and that will continue. Nothing will ever change that either.

I absolutely loved working at the track the last 6 years. I enjoyed every minute of it. Well, everything but one thing anyways. Meeting all the new drivers, their families, sponsors, crew members and etc. Getting to sit down and talk with you guys, listening to your stories, etc. I enjoyed every minute of that.

I don't want anyone thinking that I quit because I didn't enjoy it, cause I do/did. I love being at the race track. If we had races every other day, I would be the happiest person around. I quit friday night, after the races were over, because ... [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/21/09] ...There was alot going on and I felt that I have had enough. I have wanted to quit for awhile now but drivers have asked me to continue and I did, but I couldn't take anymore and for this, I'M SORRY!!!. I could list all the things that led up to this but I won't do it. (Your welcome Nick) lol. [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/31/09]

Again, I would like to thank everyone for their concerns. I am okay. I'm happy with what I did and my choice to quit. I do not regret it.

Just because I have quit working at the race track, doesn't mean for one moment that I'll stop going out there. I will see you guys at the track friday, as a paid spectator. And I'll be seeing y'all down at SOS as well.

cassie, just wanted to say thanx for all u did for me and my small team while u were there. youve helped in many ways. you have a great passion for the sport unlike ive seen.keep your head high. you should be proud. somebody definatly made a big mistake. hope two see you fri. buy you a beer.lol.

IVE GOT A FEW WORDS TO SAY#@%!^#%@$%%#@#$!@#%#$^%%^@%!@#$#@$@!$!@#$#@!$!#@$#@!$XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOOXOX ;):(:angry::huh::P

I'm pretty sure I have the translation for the above secret "Dinsmore Code".

"Cassy, we love you and want nothing but the best for you. Many Hugs and kisses!

Nick

IVE GOT A FEW WORDS TO SAY#@%!^#%@$%%#@#$!@#%#$^%%^@%!@#$#@$@!$!@#$#@!$!#@$#@!$XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOOXOX ;):(:angry::huh::P

I'm pretty sure I have the translation for the above secret "Dinsmore Code".

"Cassy, we love you and want nothing but the best for you. Many Hugs and kisses!

Nick

Greg I told u he would figuree that one out to fast time to change again :blink Heres the new one !!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@$$$$$$$$$$$&&&&&&&&&&&&&(())(())(())(())(())@$$@$$@$$(())(())@$$(())@$$(())%%%*^&*^&*^&*&^*&^$$#^& :P:P

Maybe this will work.

Nothing but love for you Cassie.

Hey Cassie, maybe NOW I'll see you in Abilene mid-October! What are you gonna do without all that stress? Bungee jumping....Rock climbing....Rattlesnake milking? Something easy for a change? :lol:

Archived