August 28th Race

SassyCassie14

UMMMMMMMMMM.....What happened to the South Texas Modified Championship Series race that was scheduled this Friday? <_<:angry:

With the track running the Brazo mini sprints this week, along with our 5 other classes, I-37 Raceway has decided not to run the modifieds this week.

Also the track will be giving away another bike, along with some toy cars.

I spent the past two weekends home with no racing saving some $$$$ so I could have a good racing/B-day weekend with the STMCS @ 37 and TSRS @ THR......Now one's cancelled and Nick will be back for the other. :(:angry:

Now the last "rain out" becomes more clear!!!!

I need to get out of this God foresaken Kerrpatch or the bullets will be flying. :o

Joe, unless the bike says Harley Davidson on it......not even worth my time. <_<

Randy, TRP has had all three of their races......STS has their third scheduled for 9/6, but I can't get on STS website for info to confirm......Then since SOS cancelled the ASCS show that weekend, then ASCS cancelled the STS show....Who knows for sure.

For what it's worth, 37 has/had another one(the last one of the nine) scheduled Sept. 25th.....probably another "rain out." <_<

Randy, TRP has had all three of their races......STS has their third scheduled for 9/6, but I can't get on STS website for info to confirm......Then since SOS cancelled the ASCS show that weekend, then ASCS cancelled the STS show....Who knows for sure.

For what it's worth, 37 has/had another one(the last one of the nine) scheduled Sept. 25th.....probably another "rain out." <_<

Reb, Iam going to Devil's Bowl sept 5th for the gulf coast & sooner shoot out. Should be a great show!

Archived