extexasthunder#8

hstapper

How is all my old racing buddies at ccspeedway doing. Im doing really well up here working a whole lot.

I really miss being there with yall and racing too.... I am glad Dan and everybody are doing good down

there. I check the forum every day to see whats going on there. Hope to see everybody really soon.

To everybody there thanks for all the good racing . Congrats Cody & Jes Jr.

Hey anyone of my old racing buddies i would like to here from yall. You can call me @ 979-412-3297 or Email me @ hstapper@yahoo.com....

would love to here from you all . I really miss racing with all my texas thunder buddies :(:(:(:(:(

Hey you old redneck,how you doing?We miss you too,especially when we hear banjo music.Hows the money there in Aggieland?Better than here in north Mexico Im sure.260 York is taking care of your number fine.He is always complaining that everybody runs over him though. :D

You wanna know how bad the getting runned over is getting here Buddy, get this ,how long you been racing with gb? a while right? And everyone knows Gb doesn't hit on anybody...well on purpose... right? Its pretty bad when you are sitting in the PITS! (IN THE PITS GB!) and get hit by him :lol::angry:

did you ever think gb might be raiding your bud stash before the races while you not looking ..maybe on to something there ...

rolleyes: GB would never touch the stuff, I cant imagine an old timer like GB doing that sort of thing..... Wait a minute, are you talking about Budweiser? :lol:

rolleyes: GB would never touch the stuff, I cant imagine an old timer like GB doing that sort of thing..... Wait a minute, are you talking about Budweiser? :lol:

well why do you think gb parks so close to yorker ..gb is cheap and if he can get something for nothing he will jump on it ..

Hey you old fart good to here from you . I know 260 york has my number .I could of told him it was bad luck but im

glade its him getting run over insted of me. Yes the money is better up here and don't have to work as hard

either. I can not complane life has been really good up here. Just no race track here . But im not complaning

got a really good job and a company truck to drive home to boot. As for York his day is coming i dont get mad

I will get even :lol::lol::lol::lol: Hey OT how is JR doing . Bubba told me what happen to him last night.All

I got to say is that person has mest with the wrong person....

I put the wrong email add. this is the right one haroldstapper@yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------

extxthunder#8 Harold Stapper aka. aggie brat

me lookin in the mirror???? ok may a little, specially when justin skinners driving, Its kinda entertaining racing and hes right on your bumper then comes out of turn 4 and gets lose and left right left right gone.... :lol:, yeah the color red is not bright enough gb still can't see it, Still thats why cody changed his color to yellow so it would be brighter.... :lol:

Maybe you need to paint a white stripe all the way around the car and get rid of that dang bullseye on the back <_<:lol:

Just a little advise stay away from Skinner he will luch you if your not carfull :lol: As for GB he see only one thing

win win so dont get in his way <_<

i thought the only color gb see.s is green .... jr.s fine .car isnt ..he was getting mad .dad would not let him help us take the motor out .but he did sneak his left hand in there a couple of times ..i think dad must have felt sorry for him and not slap that hand .he didint want to hurt that one .that would mean sr. would have to feed him cloth him and clean his bottom .....

OT how bad is the car . Tell Big Jess, Lisa,and Jr I said hi and hope to see them all soon.

bent the right front in so far you could not get the starter out .had to pick motor up to do so .... stearing is shot .tie rods are shot . strut bar is bent ..lower arm maynot be any good... the dash. windshield .. is bowed ..he left the ground high enough when he hit the wall .the paint is scratched off and the rain gutter is bent in .at the top by the windshield ..the body .needs a hammer but should be suitable for racen ..the right rear axel is bent ...minor damage to the inner back loop .nothing that would hurt anything ...thats just what we saw tonight ..thanks to some fine folks that have offered thier service in doing all they can to fix the frame.. so hopefully it will back running next weekend . wont be purty .but should make it ..sr will be behind the wheel ..wether thats good or bad .who knows .lol ..

I also hope Jesse jr is fine and will be able to race again in the near future. Knowing his dad I dont think he would keep him from racing unless there were possible physical problems associated with it. Jesse Sr. has stuck it out with racing the Thunder/Pro Sedans/ mini stocks over the years while also dealing with his own physical problems. He had back problems or something like that when I first met him at CC Speedway and that was years ago. Yet he is still at it whether it be himself, his wife, or his son. Definitely someone that has supported racing in the area in one way or another. Driver, owner, Husband, Dad, spectator, He has been there and I respect that. Back in the day, he painted his car in my garage on a Saturday and showed up that night with the paint still wet. Sandovals are a good bunch

hey mike dont forget i have 2 racks for the pinto s along with a arms and spindels if you need any of it

if the rack is bad we may need one .that one was our exstra he just put in the car not long ago .....everything else we should have ..just going to have to see how the frame is going to work out ... it looks like it will pull .... mainly looks like we have alot of work to do .just if we have the time toget it all done this week ... probably need you and your boys to hammer on things ..lol ................. champ the doctors will decide what he can do ..wont know till tomorrow ......jessei will let him back in when the time is right ...as for good poeple champ ...i would have to think aboult that one ..i have to put up with em darn near every day .and i just cant seem to get a raise.....slave pushers ...

OK!! enough with the 8 sec. Its one hour. Doing really good been working alot . Keeping my my head above water now.

I took over as truck foreman last month the pay is great and they gave me a company truck to drive home every

day. How is your dad and the rest of the family good i hope. Hey tell Justin to luch that dang # 8 car for me he needs

a little attitude ajustment i would do it but not there and no car to do it with :lol::lol::lol: Call me some time would

like to here from yall :(

Archived