HMP TRUCK RACE "WOW"

Yellow6

Well I start this, first I hope the 72 truck after his crash he is OK and I will assist him on parts if he needs any to get going again. I would also like to say to the 41 truck I am sorry about the push and I am a clean driver and take pride in beng one. Tempers and tempatures were high. Even me and my partner the 10 truck got tangled up and tore both trucks up. I think that was from a new spotter on the 10 truck. We'll fix them and be back. Thanks again D.L. and the Yellow6 Racing Team.......(254)717-3652 SORRY AGAIN

yellow6 & blue moon...y'all are just great! thank you both for the help with the tires!

and, these guys (the trucks) are another class that would be great to see more of at thr!! we don't get to see y'all often enough, or even enough of you at one time....

hmmm....maybe another class we need to grow here? :rolleyes:

it's sounding like another project for me!

:lol:

Congratulations again DL! I appreciate all the comments from everyone regarding the 72 Truck - wish I could have been in the feature sounds like a fun race. I knew the truck was tight and it just went straight into the wall - thanks to all for avoiding me bouncing off the wall - good drivin. While a lot of stuff on the front end broke -the rear end snapped apart as well - so may take some time to fix.

On another note Leann Albert is making progress so keep her in your prayers and Jim is continuing to harass the Dr's so they will be glad to get him out of there as well.

Thanks

Brent Bell

Archived