for the one who loking for toyota motors

badsonic

all this crying about toyota destroys there motors and is a top secret blah blah blah etc.... for everyones information ED PINK racing engines works deals with TRD outta costa mesa, california and has alotta phase 9 racing parts and engines for sale. phase 11 stuff is RND which is outta the question. phase 9 are nationwide and truck motors so quit crying and give ED PINK a call but open your banck account wide open and work out a deal.... thats if you really want to get your hands on some of the toyota stuff,, if you cant oh well keep wondering how they make so much ponies we thank you :lol:

all this crying about toyota destroys there motors and is a top secret blah blah blah etc.... for everyones information ED PINK racing engines works deals with TRD outta costa mesa, california and has alotta phase 9 racing parts and engines for sale. phase 11 stuff is RND which is outta the question. phase 9 are nationwide and truck motors so quit crying and give ED PINK a call but open your banck account wide open and work out a deal.... thats if you really want to get your hands on some of the toyota stuff,, if you cant oh well keep wondering how they make so much ponies we thank you :lol:

This is what i found on the web site you mentioned. Little far off what i was talking about. Do any dealers sell there racing engines or parts that anyone can buy and use? yes or no?

Complete Race-Ready Toyota Midget Engines

Built/Distributed by Ed Pink Racing Engines (EPRE)

Fully Upgraded Specification*

Max Engine Speed - 9,300 rpm

Mahle pistons, Del West DLC Pins, Special Rings

Latest Development Valve Springs

EPRE/EFI Ignition

EPRE Oil Pump

EPRE Water Pump

EPRE Spec Oil Pan

XRP HS Hoses

Kinsler K140 HS Valve

Includes Oil & Fuel Filters Mounted on Engine

Mil Spec Engine Harness

TRD Billet Valve Cover

Oil Pump Belt Cover

PRICE: $41,999

whoa whoa whos talking about midgets these parts are being ran in the silver crown cars v8s and originated FROM THE TOYOTAS that are runing in the CORR series

Unless i misread your origional form you acted like there Cup Truck and Bush engines are all over the place for anyone to have. You said the Ed Pink had the cup and bush type engines for everyone to be able to buy. Mind posting the page listing? I listed what i did find concerning the Toyota engine, it was not cup or Bush stuff, that was all i found. Please correct me if i am wrong. ;)

Toyota anounced in 2007 that it was going to introduce an engine to the Silver Crown series. This engine was based of the Truck and Busch engine of the day, with changes to run alcohol and injection.

I suspect a name driver/owner with dollars can get these.

As for the Cup engines, they are unobtainable.

Keep in mind also, Toyota actually builds all the Cup engines for their teams, with the exception of Gibbs. Think it is hard to get one from Toyota, try to get one from Gibbs.

Toyota anounced in 2007 that it was going to introduce an engine to the Silver Crown series. This engine was based of the Truck and Busch engine of the day, with changes to run alcohol and injection.

I suspect a name driver/owner with dollars can get these.

As for the Cup engines, they are unobtainable.

Keep in mind also, Toyota actually builds all the Cup engines for their teams, with the exception of Gibbs. Think it is hard to get one from Toyota, try to get one from Gibbs.

Thank you,

That is why i cant get excited when toyota wins a race. Never figured out why NASCAR changed rules allowing them in when they Toyota get everyone elses GM Ford Dodges 40 years plus of development to start with ans then take it to there engineers take the best of everything then build a motor and offer them to teams to keep them under lock and key while everyone else offers there engines and parts to everyone like it has been since the day NASCAR was founded. Why not let NASA race something. NASCAR cars and engines use to be something people could relate to. When it is kept under lock and key it is hard to relate to. I talked to person at Rouch Yates and early this year he said they finally got a peak at a Toyota engine. His comment was it is amazing what NASCAR allowed them to build while they have been pleading for minor block and head changes and have been denied for year after year. Life in the races. All i would hope for is everyone to have a chance to be competitive. Kinda of a stab in the back to Ford GM and Dodge when Toyota uses throttle stops to hide there houspower advantage. Thought even competition was needed so sponsers would feel there investment was on a even playing field. Guess not to some folks. :blink:

Man, you really dont get it do you? Nascar "allowed" the TRD stuff for one reason only. $$$$$$$$$$$$ Toyota has capitol to invest in francecar( sorry, I meant Nascar). GM has been bleeding for several years, then chrysler started to hemorage too much money, now ford is not doing very well. Factory funding and sponsorship dollars have dwindled significantly over the past 5 years or so. It would only seem reasonable to allow another make in that can afford to keep up and toyota can. No you cant get a Toy cup motor. So. What for? I understand your point your making but its pointless (no pun intended). Nascar and toyota are not in this for the customers, its for the fans, the ones spending their 401K's and inheritances to get nose bleed seats at bristol. Not the guys like us who arent at the nascar races to watch and buy corn dogs and beer, but who spend our hard earned $$$ from our blue collar jobs to go race in this local (REAL) stock car racing venue. If your driver wins on sunday and you dont go out monday and buy a ford dodge or chevy, oh well. Toyota is selling plenty and therefore can put its profits back into Nascar. Its win, win for them. All this crap Nascar puts out about "nascar home tracks" and "support your local race tracks" is just propaganda. Its to try and get the rest of us to spend our 401K money to get nose bleed seats at there tracks that are in need of butts in the seats. Nascar is a business, just like Microsoft, Sears and even Goodyear. Their in it for the money, not to please us.

Disclaimer: JMFO

good point racer 61 NASCAR is a business and hate to say it they were bleeding what i mean is that they needed a change, im even thinking that nascar sense this economy fallin on its face and the big three automakers were gonna be in trouble so they let toyota in the door with the truck series and no at first didnt like the idea, but stop and think where nascar would be without toyota right now and like racer 61 sed toyota is ontop and if they keep nascar happy $$$$$ thats is that really matters to nascar, not here to argue with anyone but nascar can let toyota do design and build what ever they want,as long $$$$$$$ money on the table, nascar can careless if they sale their parts to the public, the parts are out there but $$$$$$ and why does it matter if they do sell to the public, i bet hendrick can give a rats a$$$ what toyota is doing as long as his car ontop,,,,,my 2 cents

I think it would be great if NASCAR would allow Mercedes,BMW,VW and even some more Japanees companies to compete as well.Since the car is a generic one now all that would be different would be the engines.They would have to go retro in design and build old timey engines like Toyota had to do since all the modern engines are too advanced for hillbilly racing.Imagine if you will,a Cup car with multi overhead cams screaming at 15000 RPM.That would wake up the fans.

Again I believe to move to modern techonology will come from the mini stock classes when the tracks embrace them.The Dukes of Hazzard will problay not ever drive a Mitsubushi Eclipse or twin turbo Supra but Rosco might if he ever wants to catch that Dodge.

I hope to see one day the cars from Fast and Furious become the screaming oval track racers I know they can be.Then we are back to race on Sunday ( or Sat nite ) and buy on Monday.

This is just my opinion.No insults intended. :)

Archived