With Hope and Determination

I just spoke to Kenny D. and he informed me that Jim is now getting feeling in his hands :D he also was able to drink a glass of apple juice. This was his first drink since the accident. I will let Kenny put more details oh here once he gets back home.

I also want to thank Kenny for all that he is doing to help out Jim and Laurie. Keep up the GREAT work Kenny.

I just spoke to Kenny D. and he informed me that Jim is now getting feeling in his hands :D he also was able to drink a glass of apple juice. This was his first drink since the accident. I will let Kenny put more details oh here once he gets back home...

That is great news!!!!!

Now he is eating real food. He had hospital mashed potatos and pudding. You would have thought they came from a 5 star resturaunt because he savored every bite and kept saying how good they were. i guess anything is good when you havent eaten in a while. :D

These updates are excellent news. We go along in life complaining about such trivial matters, and just don't realize how blessed we are until we see a challenge fall upon someone such as this recovery for Jim. Kenny D., and Brian M., i suspect you are both scoring huge points with the man upstairs with your service to a friend.

Keep getting better Jim! So glad to get these reports.

-Monty

Archived