Manifolds on Main Car Show Sept 26, 2009

Vintage race cars will be on display as part of the Manifolds on Main car show. Last year we had a dozen vintage open wheel race cars and this year we expect to double that number. We had sprints, midgets, 1/4 midget, champ & an Indy roadster in 2008. This year we plan on adding super modifieds and jalopies to the line up.

The MoM car show is part of a larger free street festival known as Irving Main Street Event. This all takes place Saturday, September 26 in Irving, TX. The car show had over 180 entries and the festival had over 5,000 in attendance in 2008.

If you have a vintage open wheel race car and are interested in being a part of the show please contact me off line at bart@tmtel.com. All displayed race cars will be without wings and if they have a roll cage, no downbars.

This is a great family event in the Heritage District of downtown Irving. Come out and see us.

We will also have a historic 1920's race car on display that will be worth seeing up close.

More details at Manifolds on Main

Bart

• 2 weeks later...

If ya'll go to the Manifolds on Main website, look at the pics of last year's event, and the vintage cars that were there.

If you like our history at all, this will be a must-attend event.

Myself, my Dad, and my Grandson will be there, and I know several others from this area are planning to make the trip.

Archived