good night of racing

ratrod8771

See what happen was, the 82 just had a brain fart on the last lap, and thought he was on dirt, Or one of those drifting guys :lol: He should of jumped out with his transponder and ran acrossed the line nothing in the rule books say you have to finish with the car right? J/K anthony

See what happen was, the 82 just had a brain fart on the last lap, and thought he was on dirt, Or one of those drifting guys :lol: He should of jumped out with his transponder and ran acrossed the line nothing in the rule books say you have to finish with the car right? J/K anthony

if u want to know what the real reason i spun out its becase i saw charlie in the stands doin his im to sexy dance and made me throw up i couldnt see lol jk charile :lol:

It was definitely one of the funnest nights of racing I've called. The way Anthony drove off after his spinout, I thought we were going to have an incident in the pits, but he came out and won the train race, so I guess that was a saving grace for him.

And still crashed in the end but its all good at least this time he went acrossed the line before crashing.... :lol: , me dancing never.... I was yelling at justin for taking his own team out.. Justin, YOUR STILL FIRED!!! But i guess its better then running out of gas like Brandon did :)

Yeah, the good thing about the train race was that Anthony at least made it across the line. hahaha :lol: i had fun looking in my rear view mirror watching justin take out our 2nd car. chalie there was no he could run out of gas, he was in the non motor car. he was in the no brake car haha

Matt none of the cars Had brakes :lol: , And i know you guys weren't gonna run out of gas you took mine..I just had to give brandon a little sucker punch a while back He was leading or just took the lead over at the dirt track and Ran out of gas....Because he didn't put none in.... sorry sorry he didn't put enough gas in 3.50 $ isn't gonna cut it over there brandon lol

Brandon,be careful what you wish for.That shark guy does not get intimidated.He even luchied the Luche :D 260 York that chicken dance would intimidate anyone.Good advice about thre transponder.Fortunately no one has found that extendable pole I have mine mounted on. B)

See you guys tomorrow.No rain till Sunday please.70 degrees would be appreciated.Or a keg.How bout that Bud man?????????????

I still dont know who rolleyes is.

thats pointless the only time we would be near each other is when he is passing me but lets try it when it is raining or something because he may have a smaller motor but its has way more power than my stock v8 i think my quickest time was like 18.6 yall are running what low 16s and high 15s not much of a race huh

Archived