I have a question that I would like to be answered

Banker36

25drm that would make him slip

thanks for the clarafacation it is a little better understood now but i still have a problem with that rule if you are running third and one and two get togther and you can,t avoid them it is not your fault you should not be punished but i guess we will have to wait and see maybe i,m a littlle spooked not seeing it yet i hope it works out and i just stuck a valve jimmy said we could have it fixed by the 10th once again it is great to have a motor builder that will do everything he can to keep you in the lineup thank you waddy

thanks for the explanation it helps a little to understand it but if you are running 3rd and 1 and 2 get togther and you can,t avoid bumping into ot hitting a sliding car its not your fault it seems you are trying to much to police a situation that was no fault of car 3 but we will have to just wait and see i,m sure if the rule is not working it like everything else can be fixed my motor problem was we bent a valve not to much damage jimmy said he would get me fixed up before 10th its good to be able to count on your motor guy to work to keep you in the line up he,s always come through for me i.ll see you at the track later waddy

thanks for the clarafacation i sure if this rule dosen,t work like everything else it can be fixed, stuck a valve not to much damage jimmy said we will be ready for the 10th its great to have someone that you can call on the phone when you break and you know they will do whatever they can to keep you in the line up, see you at the races ////// it would be hard to understand if you took 15 laps to get to 3rd and 1 and 2 got togther and you hit a sliding car or coukd not miss the wreak to be sent to the rear waddy we will just have to see see you at the races

To clear up 25drm's post, the clutch was slipping on restarts and hard accel due to oil and clutch fluid leaks, the spins were due to missing marks, car set up, over driving, and being impatient. We learned a lot, have some changes to make on the car, and practice, we will be a lot better next time out.

44SS,

That's what racing is all about. Everyone of those guys out there had to start off new at one time and you live and learn as you go. The guys that have raced for a long time make it look easy but it's not. I know from experience how long it takes to get everything working on the car just right and then fine tuning it. Then you just have to get out there and get some laps under your belt and learn from the others. We are glad to have you out there, just keep pluggin' away at it.

Greg

Archived