RRS management

I would like to thank the owners and management of RRS. The trucks were offered full purse if 8 trucks showed up. A few of the trucks had issues and couldn't make it and 1 truck broke and couldn't start the feature. We ended up starting only 6 trucks. The owners and management decided to pay full purse anyways. I appreciate everything RRS does to help promote racing. Mark Pinson

Good run last night everyone! Good 2 c sum cars out there... Wish i could say im glad i didnt tear anything up josh lmao... hoping 2 have the frame straightened 2marow and be back out there this weekend..

Good run last night everyone! Good 2 c sum cars out there... Wish i could say im glad i didnt tear anything up josh lmao... hoping 2 have the frame straightened 2marow and be back out there this weekend..

Yea man i bet. I didnt get to see what happened i just seen the after math. Didnt look like it felt to good man..!

HEY JOHN AR U GOING TO TALK TO SOME OF THE OTHER SUPERS TO SEE IF THEY AR GOING TO RACE WITH US?

WHAT WAS THE CAR COUNT FOR EACH CLASS?

hey matt ,

trucks - 7

mod 4 - 6

thunderstock - 6

charger - 6

hornet - 3

that equals - 28 , matt , all this can be found on speednet ! :P www.speednet.com, it just shows heat race # 2 on the results for the thunders , not any feature results ! matt , dont worry about the other classes , you need to worry about freemans car , you know what kind of motors he can build :lol:!

they dont have a class for my car anymore ! 1 car disquilified in chargers last week , 2 more to go before i show up again ! i think eventually the charger class will be right !

THEN THE ONLY CARS WOULD BE U AND UR BROTHER :blink: ONE OF THESE DAYS. IF U CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM.

he pitches tonight in colorado springs ! his record is 6-6 with a 4.10 era. 4 base hits so far this year , not bad for not batting for 8 years . hey old m :P an , you may have been right all along , i should have bought a ford ! my toyota was good for awhile ! old man , try this - http://www.nashvillesounds.com/pdf/notes.pdf

Archived