1 -#23 Cody Limerick

2 -#25 Daniel Wilkerson

3 -# 3 Jesse Sandoval Jr

4 -#88 Nellie Kelly

5 -# 8 Charly York

6 -#19x Justin Skinner

7 -#99 Shane Carpenter

8 -#66

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bombers

Heat

1 -#114 Lance Reynolds

2 -#12 John Krauser

3 -#85 Chris Silvas

4 -#27 Todd Hudler

5 # 5 Eric Ramos

6 -#55 Joe Arce

Heat 2

1 -#37x Daryl Miller

2 -#15 Cody Britt

3 -#14 David McGuire

4 -#28 Megan Lestourgeon

5 -#18 Jeromie Ramos

6 -#68 Donavon Miller

Feature

1 -#15 Cody Britt

2 -#85 Chris Silvas

3 -#55 Joe Arce

4 -#12 John Krauseer

5 -#14 David McGuire

6 -#114 Lance Reynolds

7 -#27 Todd Hudler

8 -# 5 Eric Ramos

9 -#68 Donavon Miller

10-#28 Megan Lestourgeon

11-#18 Jeromie Ramos

12-#46 Lee Vincent

13-#37x Daryl Miller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Street

Heat

1 -#27 Douglas Lestourgeon

2 -#45 Clare Randall

3 -#22 James Wofford

4 -#91 Roger Davis

5 -#66 Troy Henseik

6 -#03 Mario Lopez

Heat 2

1 -# 5 Troy Vella

2 -#18 Bruce Beddoe

3 -#97 John Henry Witzche

4 -#20 Taylor Vella

5 -#21 David Moore

6 -#03 Mario Lopez

Feature

1 -# 5 Troy Vella

2 -#27 Douglas Lestourgeon

3 -#66 Troy Henseik

4 -#97 John Henry Witzche

5 -#22 James Wofford

6 -#21 David Moore

7 -#45 Clare Randall

8 -#91 Roger Davis

9 -#20 Taylor Vella

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sport Mods

Heat

1 -#82 Anthony Monroe

2 -#79 Cody Beddoe

3 -#76 Mike Carlock

4 -#32j Jermi Irvin

5 -#19 Benton Kemp

6 -# 8 Kevin Sullivan

Austrailian

1 -#76 Mike Carlock

2 -#79 Cody Beddoe

3 -#82 Anthony Monroe

4 -#32j Jermi Irvin

Feature

1 -#79 Cody Beddoe

2 -#82 Anthony Monroe

3 -#32j Jermi Irvin

4 -#19 Benton Kemp

5 -#76 Mike Carlock

dang charly how could this be ..what happen ...you won the heat ... didi everyone decide to sit that race out and let you win ..was you dropping oil or something ..was the car smoking where they could not see you .... was a finder sticking so far out they could not pass you ...come on you can tell me little buddy ..... my thought is you let a real driver race the car .. must have been jessie sr ..lol .......... congratz .you finaly got you one ..good deal ..

Thats what happens when you get greedy, You should know how that is Brandon. And no it was me OT, cody and nellie got close and poped each others tires out and Left me battleing the other fast pintos and yes justin in the neon for the win. had nothing for them in the feature Burned up the tires in the other races maybe i need to change that 3 year old tire and put some fresh rubber on it. Gets pretty exciting out there when no one is running over you or taking you out. Oh wait that did happen last night but nothing new i guess...

crt,your correct about the 19 lap thing.260 York I finally did find it.

It is true that a car changes in the 15-25 lap of the race.Sometimes a car is really fast for 10-12 laps but then fades which can change the outcome.Also lap traffic comes into play and that can change the outcome which is why its important to have those cars in the race too.ALL the cars make up the show and every car is equally important to the show.Passing and being passed takes skill no matter what lap your on.This is what makes good drivers.I hate when I hear someone complaining about lap down cars.On the dirt they usually dont use a moveover flag so ypu race every car for position even lappers.As far as Im concerned they should throw away the move over flag like they did at Gator.

Im trying to make this Sat.The crusher should be finished today,200+ units.Hey I beat the guys in that movie THE GOODS.I know I cant beat that yellow streak of lightning but I will kick Thumper in the butt to try.

Please keep the rain away. :ph34r:

GB the wonderful wrong man I mean weather man only gave us 5% chance of rain for tomorrow, so don't think rains a issue. And glad to hear you found the site. Now if we can teach you how to work that cell phone well be good shape :lol: The goods? how long ago was that movie???

Archived