TBS Racing

abrungot

Well from what i understand... we are looking at another Grudge match between Terry & Duane on Dirt tomorrow Night..

Adding to this weeks Grudge is the Streets will run Feature only & draw for Starting Position.... (Terry Sure is Good at that Draw part too!!)

Duane's been on the Try & Try again plan every night that Terry races... Hasn't beat him yet.. but sure does Try hard!!

Ohh & i have $5 that Duane tries to mow the Grass at the top of Turn 3!!

T time is 8pm in Killeen.. www.TexasThunder.com There is also a Demo Derby...

Aaron,

Tell "Dirtbag Terry" that I wish him luck and all of the rest of the folks headed to Texas Thunder. Hey, I call him that to his face! Please take care of my (our) cars so y'all can race at THR next weekend.

give em hell duane... i know the glimmer from terry's baldness due to the track lights make it hard to see when you're behind em... so remember... draw that lucky spot (anywhere in front of him) and you should be good to go!!! right?

-Shawn

ps: yall have fun, wish i was there!

Note to self: just finish! Well, that seems to be the 'battle cry' this year no matter where we're racing! I'm going to drive the wheels off that dirt car and ole' Terry better watch out tonight. I'm feeling lucky! Oh, and by the way there isn't going to be no "mowing the corn patch" off turn 3 tonight. D. :lol:

Shawn, Duane usually starts in front of me but is in such a hurry to beat me he leaves the track before the race is over

and as for the glitter {have u ever heard of Rudolph} maybe it just helps me see my to the front easier.

Duane the small circles u make off or turn 3 dont count as laps you have to go around the whole track.

since you finally finished a race at THR maybe your luck is changing. Ha Ha

Archived