Videos 7-25-09

videomama

Donna,

This was the best thing I've seen since the invention of skimmed milk.

If you could only figure out how to do it streaming video, me and the gang in Bahrain could watch it live!

What was the purpose of having this "Grudge Match"? Just curious more than anything else.

:ph34r: Thanks, Dennis in the Desert :ph34r:

Donna,

This was the best thing I've seen since the invention of skimmed milk.

If you could only figure out how to do it streaming video, me and the gang in Bahrain could watch it live!

What was the purpose of having this "Grudge Match"? Just curious more than anything else.

:ph34r: Thanks, Dennis in the Desert :ph34r:

Dennis, If I knew how to stream the video live for you guys, I would do it in a heart beat. Until then, I hope you can continue to watch the posted videos. As for the "grudge match" , We were all told it was to settle a debate. ??? :rolleyes:

Sincere Thanks, Donna

Did you watch the video??? justin was 5 cars back... And he got lucky in the heat he had some rookie help in that one man that was scary tommys cars is not all gold its red underneath....lol, round 3 this weekend justin BRING IT!!! :lol:

Did you watch the video??? justin was 5 cars back... And he got lucky in the heat he had some rookie help in that one man that was scary tommys cars is not all gold its red underneath....lol, round 3 this weekend justin BRING IT!!! :lol:

round three .i take the bet your car will survive ....you been demoing that car for two years and she keeps comeing back ..and now you all decided jr.s car looked to good .and it is showing that ........but ill tell you what we dont build junk ..and she can take it too..lol ....ps that is not an invite to try her out ..like to make one season with something left at the end ..body wise ....lol .. plus seeing a cars underneath isnt in everyones best interest ..

If i can keep them rookies off me i'll be ok, I haven't been meaning 2. yeah thats a tough ol' car when the daniel lost water and we all went in the wall (well 2 out of 3) the car didn't bend one bit. And trust me i didn't want to see under tommys car ether, pit crew had a little to clean up after wards lol

If i can keep them rookies off me i'll be ok, I haven't been meaning 2. yeah thats a tough ol' car when the daniel lost water and we all went in the wall (well 2 out of 3) the car didn't bend one bit. And trust me i didn't want to see under tommys car ether, pit crew had a little to clean up after wards lol

do you think maybe you just wreck gracefully ..i mean you do do it with style ..

Archived