WAKE UP

its that orange paint you have if you would have left it white you wouldnt have had made that rookie mistake lol

p.s. you shouldnt have said anything cuz now oldtimer is gunna put 100+ post on this thread :lol:

only one clown aloud in this family bud .and you aint the one .... .... good luck bobby ...one thing that makes me wonder .did you actualy speak words with that driver ... or was it just in thought ..... tell me you didnt say anything out loud . and driver who.s name is self answered you ......

Thanks Guys had a good night finished with the car in one piece. Car handled pretty good as I'm still feeling it out,and a sticky left front brake. And your right cheesit HE is the one clown in your family LOL

and i thought we were friends ..

Thanks Guys had a good night finished with the car in one piece. Car handled pretty good as I'm still feeling it out,and a sticky left front brake. And your right cheesit HE is the one clown in your family LOL

and i thought we were friends ..

maybe if it wasnt for that ugly orange paint your always hating on he might not have agreed with me but then again i think its kind of ugly too!!!! lol sorry bobby

Archived