TRUCKS at KYLE July 25th

Yellow6

How many PRO TRUCKS are make the Trip to Kyle. I don't think the 6 and the 10 TRUCK will make if we cannot get the pay offered for the max with a 15 truck count. Can we get a count please and does anyone know what happened to the 61,13,56,4,30 Trucks.

i think the 30 will be there on the 25th,,,,,and garret in the 08

i think the 30 will be there on the 25th,,,,,and garret in the 08

I know I will be there helping Jason Marshall in the #42, the #08 truck is in my shop at the moment and Jon is on Vacation he told me he wasnt racing this weekend. I Spoke with Volker about a month ago and he is building a new house he isnt racing his truck this year.

So DL who do you have so far?

28 The Finger

What about?

77 buzby

36 lynn hardy

72 brent bell

56 Pat

90 Brent Thor

44 mike

The 56 blew up the first race at HMP and I haven't seen them since and the 13 is a teammate and the travel in they same hauler. Talking to the 77 at HMP last weekend I believe he's going to be there. Lynn Hardy lives in Seguin but the 36 truck comes from Houston. I think the 90 is now the 75 and I believe he's just running HMP.

And the 3 WILL be there. Even if we have to use a rubber band wound up to get around the track!!! :o

The 56 blew up the first race at HMP and I haven't seen them since and the 13 is a teammate and the travel in they same hauler. Talking to the 77 at HMP last weekend I believe he's going to be there. Lynn Hardy lives in Seguin but the 36 truck comes from Houston. I think the 90 is now the 75.

And the 3 WILL be there. Even if we have to use a rubber band wound up to get around the track!!! :o

I dont know about the 75 being the 90. I have the 75 truck in my shop as well. With all the other work that i have in the shop im not sure if we will get the 75 finished for this weekend.

J.C

im not sure if we will get the 75 finished for this weekend.

J.C

that's the spirit! can't never could do anything.

The 56 blew up the first race at HMP and I haven't seen them since and the 13 is a teammate and the travel in they same hauler. Talking to the 77 at HMP last weekend I believe he's going to be there. Lynn Hardy lives in Seguin but the 36 truck comes from Houston. I think the 90 is now the 75.

I dont know about the 75 being the 90. I have the 75 truck in my shop as well. With all the other work that i have in the shop im not sure if we will get the 75 finished for this weekend.

J.C

I'm not for sure either, but I know that Brent Thor sold the 90 earlier this year.

What about the 45 of Shawn Cannon?

I am the owner of the former #90 truck. The truck had so much work to do on it :unsure:. I wish we could have gotten the truck done faster butt there was just so much work to do on it. The truck is now the 15 and will be at the THR Texas Stock Car Spectacular.

Morgan Le Baron

#15 pro truck

I am the owner of the former #90 truck. The truck had so much work to do on it :unsure:. I wish we could have gotten the truck done faster butt there was just so much work to do on it. The truck is now the 15 and will be at the THR Texas Stock Car Spectacular.

Morgan Le Baron

#15 pro truck

Glad to have ya! If we can help you in any way please let us know!!

Archived