prayers needed

colgate

one jan 26 of this year my family and i lost one of the my biggest fans that was my dad RED. two months ago i lost a very good freind of mine do to a car accident. Now my mom is giong through the biggest battle of her life. At 68 years young she is battling cancer. This is one of the hardest things to deal with in my life. So for all of the lonestar nation please keep my mom and family in yalls prayers.

thank you everybody

tim sowell aka colgate

i went down that road with my mom .i know the hardship ..... the uncertainty.... what ever you do .give her all the love and understanding she will need ... its hard on you .but harder on her .......... WE PRAY FOR HER ..

your dad meant alot to me...you mean alot to me,,,,,and your mother is one of the sweetest ladies i've ever met.

i've been praying for her since last tuesday,,,,,,i'll put in into overdrive mode now.

i sincerely hope that she listens to the docs.

take care of yourself bro.

Thank you for all the prayers and thoughts they mean a lot to my family and I. my racing family and regular family mean alot to me. And ya'lls support is what will help get us through this time. The love you showed my dad and our family has always meant a lot to me.

Sincerely

Tim Sowell

Dang Tim, your family certainly doesn't need any more heartache right now. Hang in there buddy...thinking about and praying for your mom.

Tim i know what your going thru. i lived it myself in the last 4 months of 2008 unbelievable string of events. both parents fell ill.lost 2 uncles. blew out my knee. lost alot of work. we need to make the most out of every minute of every day. life getting back to normal 10 months later.hardest part being 1200 miles away from family,hope your closer to yours.

Your dad and mine always talked when he came into the pits for his cup of coffee. Mom went first than dad. Now I do'nt go to the pits any more and do'nt go to the the stands only once or twice. They say the Lord never gives us anymore than we can handle but sometimes it's hard. Our brother-in law is in stage 4 cancer now this is his third round. Your mom is a sweet lady. Hopefully she can have treatments go into remission and have many more years . Prayers are sent to your family.

Your dad and mine always talked when he came into the pits for his cup of coffee. Mom went first than dad. Now I do'nt go to the pits any more and do'nt go to the the stands only once or twice. They say the Lord never gives us anymore than we can handle but sometimes it's hard. Our brother-in law is in stage 4 cancer now this is his third round. Your mom is a sweet lady. Hopefully she can have treatments go into remission and have many more years . Prayers are sent to your family.

Tim I add my prayers to Larry's. Your mom is a strong lady, and God will guide her through this. Take care and know we are always here for you and your family. Prayer is very powerful, it gets me through every day of my life. God be with you and your family.

Joyce Walton

Tim I add my prayers to Larry's. Your mom is a strong lady, and God will guide her through this. Take care and know we are always here for you and your family. Prayer is very powerful, it gets me through every day of my life. God be with you and your family.

Joyce Walton

my mom goes in for her first treatment next week. right now she is real week and has to have somebody stay with her 24 7. do not know if i will be able to go out to the race track at all the rest of the year. so everybody the races at THR good luck and do not tear up yalls cars. hey crazyhorse go kick there ASS. your co-piolt will be there to help you ok . you know what i mean.

Archived