Street Stocks in Killeen

hoosier1

Had alot of fun last night in Killeen watching our THR Super Stock drivers tear up the dirt and put a whoopin on those boys. Duane Toyne and Terry Tschoerner held their own starting very close to the rear in the feature and made it to 3 and 4 and 2 and 3 for several laps. Duane ended up breaking a transmission and Terry finished 3rd !! The last feature of the night was a powder puff race and Tracy Tschoerner drove Terrys car and WON the race. Awsome job yall !!

way to go team!!!!! Tracy, way to kick ass , she's on a roll!

you better believe it...

that sounds awesome!! well, except the transmission.... one question though... who was in what pos before d's tranny broke?? duane, 3, terry 4???? or the other way rpund? ;)

-Shawn

Duane tried the low line in 3 and got around Terry one time.. but that didn't last long.. needless to say.. D followed Terry to the front..

Ohh and from what i understand it all really doesnt' matter for Duane.. He needs to go see a man about a BIG white Tire this week..

As for Tracy.. you know it was something!!! she was worried about hitting the wall.. but Terry took care of that for her... And she sure does know how to split the seas and pass 4 at 1 time..

Duane started 12th after qualifying in the heat. Terry started 16th in the feature.

Terry had to chase down Duane, but got by him three or four laps in the race, as both were moving up in the field. There was some carnage up front, with several of the top guns getting into trouble. But Duane was following Terry to the front, with Terry 3rd and Duane 4th in the last 1/3rd of the race, until Duane's tranny packed up. No, not that tranny, she didn't make it to the track, I mean the transmission. Duane did get by Terry in heavy traffic for about a lap, but what traffic gave, it took back away,

Terry raced a good race, and his only misque (other that letting Duane back by him, briefly) was a good ol' fashion wallop of the front wall on the green flag.

Tracy started on the pole of the powder puff and that was pretty much the race. She cruized to an almost 1/2 lap win over 2nd palce. It was funny in victory lane, she asked Terry who the @#$% kept hitting her. Terry said, "No one touched you, you were miles ahead". Tracy mistook the car bouncing around over the dirt surface for someone beating in her rear bumper.

The last thing to mention about the TBS racing team at Texas Thunder last week, was the fact the Aaronnette Brungot was not able to race Duane's car in the powder puff. I will say I liked his choice of a pale blue pleated knee length skirt, white satin long sleeved blouse, and 2 inch black pumps. I thought the string of pearls was a nice touch.

See you guys and girls again, soon I hope. :P

Bill "Sarge" Masom

...The last thing to mention about the TBS racing team at Texas Thunder last week, was the fact the Aaronnette Brungot was not able to race Duane's car in the powder puff. I will say I liked his choice of a pale blue pleated knee length skirt, white satin long sleeved blouse, and 2 inch black pumps. I thought the string of pearls was a nice touch.

See you guys and girls again, soon I hope. :P

Bill "Sarge" Masom

LOL

The last thing to mention about the TBS racing team at Texas Thunder last week, was the fact the Aaronnette Brungot was not able to race Duane's car in the powder puff. I will say I liked his choice of a pale blue pleated knee length skirt, white satin long sleeved blouse, and 2 inch black pumps. I thought the string of pearls was a nice touch.

phew... on second thought... im kinda glad i wasnt there to subject my eyes to the sight :o .... although... if i know terry or duane... if it came down to that, i think they woulda let race if ya woulda just asked...ugh, all ya had to do is ask...

-shawn :P

Were they driving there cars from thunder hill or dirt cars of some kind? and as far as the other part that was some funny s(&*()(*& wright there. :lol::lol::blink::P

The 01 terry drove at THR is converted to dirt.. duane has another car that he has built for the dirt track as a "off weekend toy"

-Shawn

"and 2 inch black pumps."

See Sarge.. I could have believed you right up to the 2" Pumps.. anyone that has been to Killeen know's how the pits are...

If i wore those things i would have spent the night in the ER!!

The other thing was Look at Duane & Look at me... Only thing that would have fit in the car was my right leg!!!

But i do think i remember you saying something about If you "only remembered to shave before the races"...

Archived