Thanks OT

97car

Thanks for the observation and help Saturday night it helped answer a question on the car. I would like to do that feature again with a little more motor and may need another right rear now. Even with the problems, I had fun. The mis-firing was the condensor, may try hooking the tach back up now.

Thanks for the observation and help Saturday night it helped answer a question on the car. I would like to do that feature again with a little more motor and may need another right rear now. Even with the problems, I had fun. The mis-firing was the condensor, may try hooking the tach back up now.

your welcome .glad to help you out .though all i did was point something out .its hard to see that running at kyle .but this short track will give you the opertunity to see how the car is tracking ..... that overstear was killing you ... ... hey we will help you out anytime you need .... you were faster and kept the car on the track better than practice .good luck ...bud ..btw keep working some of that out .both sides .your gain is alittle to much .....

Archived