MINI 68

chevyfan

jus showing the newest mini stock to be ran at thunderhill raceway , it will be drivin by my daughter [ taylor ] this will be her first official race this weekend. cant tell you how many hours of sleep i have lost just thinking bout it . she will turn 14 at the end of the month . but she has been my biggest fan , and she really loves the sport so now her turn . since i have gone thru 2 motors this year and cant race . let her have the fun.. wish her luck

post-8900-1247155408.jpg

post-8900-1247155436.jpg

I'm so glad to see the growth in this new class. We've even added a heat race on this weekend's schedule for the Minis. Although we'll miss you in the Grand Stocks, I'm sure your daughter will have a great time in her new Mini.

Welcome to the class.

I for one am glad to see it grow.

When myself and Jack Sandefur pushed Mary Ann to add this class we assured her it would grow, it might take a little time but we would stick with it. I've been keepin up with the THR results and classes from here in Florida and im glad the Mini Stock class is starting to take off.

Best of luck to everyone.

2008 THR Race Director

Rick Day

jus showing the newest mini stock to be ran at thunderhill raceway , it will be drivin by my daughter [ taylor ] this will be her first official race this weekend. cant tell you how many hours of sleep i have lost just thinking bout it . she will turn 14 at the end of the month . but she has been my biggest fan , and she really loves the sport so now her turn . since i have gone thru 2 motors this year and cant race . let her have the fun.. wish her luck

I stepped aside from driving so my son could race some years back and it has been different but still rewarding.Enjoy it cause she wont stay young long!!!

hadn't checked in a couple weeks... Great see you working something out. Taylor good luck your gonna do great. Your dad is gonna love it.. Its harder to watch by far. lol.. See you there tomorrow. Thad, Mason. #46 mini

she is going 2 have so much fun and she could very easily suprsie u... i won my first mini race... she could also scare the s*** out of u like i did 2 my parents when i hit the wall head on but the pinto lives on haha good luck 2 yall

Tell her Good Luck ! I know she will be hooked ! I've been taking a break and will be bringing my brother n law's new Grand Stock out tonight (he has been kind enough to let me drive with him riding along !). My grandson wants a mini stock. He may be the next family member to be racing next season.