Modifieds @ THR

Aight guys I did some talking last week and this morning, trying to see what the car count at THR is looking like. So far here is what I have....

For Sure:

#42 Justin Long

#5 Michael Umscheid

#15 John Heil

#98 Jay Guthrie

#39 Marck Chrudimsky

#21 AAA House Leveling Entry

#78 Greg Baber

#26 Bob Slezenski

#3 Mike Williams

#22 John Paul Kliewer

#61 Cory Lovel

#9 Brett "the jet" Boyd

#65 Bubba Menard

Lets hear from the rest of you guys, whos going to run this weekend?

UMSCHEID Race Services is putting up the 200.00 for the Fast Qualifer and PrismStream.com has added 100.00 to go ontop of the track payout for the Winner. Do you guys have any sponsors or know anyone that will be willing to add a little to the purse to make this race better for everyone involved? Lets show these tracks that we want and need a place to continue to do what we love; Race our Modifieds!

J.C Umscheid

Edited by UMSCHEIDRaceServices

61 is not sure. Is the track A/C gonna be fixed in time? :lol:

They don't turn that track A/C on until about noon. The problem is, it takes about 8 hours before it even starts to cool down. ;)

Now that's funny! :lol: I keep complaining to my Crew Chief, (usually while strapped in and waiting in line), that even after REPEATED requests, the A/C in our Pro Truck is STILL not working. :wacko:

About what gear you guys runnig

That depends on what engine package your running. Crate, 2bbl or open 4 bbl? Call me or send me a PM and I will get you headed in the right direction with any questions you may have.

i didn't know the track had a/c, i've been going in the pit office to cool down!!! :rolleyes:

Del,

And I thought you were coming by the office to see me! LOL I hope you're feeling better - heard you weren't feeling well.

JC,

It's great to see you "taking the bull by the horns" in rounding up the Pro Mod drivers again!

61 is not sure. Is the track A/C gonna be fixed in time? :lol:

They don't turn that track A/C on until about noon. The problem is, it takes about 8 hours before it even starts to cool down. ;)

Uuuuummmmm, maybe start a little sooner, say about thursday. :P

Mine works real good in the not so pretty El Camino I took the windshield out so all I have to do is get the thing moving.

Racin isnt the problem, its all the time leading up to the race. You know, that time you are usually spending waxing the camino and jogging around with Cody. ;)

Uuuuummmmm, maybe start a little sooner, say about thursday. :P

now that was funny right there

What about :

#44 HE Naumann

Heath Stewart (did he get his car together?)

#14 Schultz

#65 Bubba Menard

#88 Larry Hughes

Has anyone heard who else may be coming? What about the 2 dirt cars that were asking about gears and tires? You guys gonna come play with us at THR this weekend?

We're thinking about putting a window unit in our Pro Truck.....But it'll mess us up our left side weight..... :lol:

How about a little battery operated fan that blows a mist of water. Kinda like the ones they have a seaworld, but just real little.

Keep a wet towel around your neck too. And throw a few ice cubes down your shirt before you go out too. It may be cold at first, but then it starts to feel good.

We're not completely sure if H is going to race this weekend. He's going to have a full plate with the track this weekend. I'm almost done with his car & we intended to practice it Friday. Racing on Saturday is still very much up in the air. As far as Heath's car, we still have a ways to go. Been a long, slow process with work & other commitments. Hopefully, we're going to start getting a few days work a week into the car to get it ready before the end of the season.

Curtis

How about a little battery operated fan that blows a mist of water. Kinda like the ones they have a seaworld, but just real little.

Keep a wet towel around your neck too. And throw a few ice cubes down your shirt before you go out too. It may be cold at first, but then it starts to feel good.

Maybe we should start the races at about midnight. That way we can all sleep late on saturday and race while its cooler. ;)