RANDY BORLACE

1955chevy33

hey give me a call.WHATS UP? i was in town all weekend . just heard about this, take it easy. you cant take this for granted everything will just fix itself. do what they ask you too. PLEASE. jordan turned 21 yesterday. can purchase alcohal legally ask him how his shot of bacardi 151 went down! call me when you feel up to it.

hey randy,your doctor called and said for you to gimmie that racecar youve been tryin to sell.he said racins bad for you so give it away....J.K. bygolly..hope you get well soon cause i need off the wall racin to come visit ...lay off the gatorade..that stuffs bad for you....BYGOLLY ;)

I'm home now... Feel like I am a guinea pig for pain pills now... Lorcet and Soma this time. Last time was Lortab and Promethazine. The heat saturday got me down again, so after a little time in the ambulance at SOS on oxygen, it made me worse, so I went to the hospital again last night, and once again today. Thanks for the well wishes.. hopefully I stay sedated enough til I can pay a neurologist for his over priced opinion on why my head is killing me. LOL

Archived