RANDY BORLACE

1955chevy33

All of you that know Randy,knows he is a character but a great guy. He has been sick recently and even in the hospital for a short time. He is home now but still having some trouble. Lets all wish him great health and a speedy recovery. GET WELL SOON RANDY,I MISS ALL OF YOUR GOOD ADVICE and SOMETIMES BS. ha ha ha

HAY Randy I know what will make you feel no pain I will come back and let you drive MY DODGE MAGNUM around the neighborhood AGAIN, GET WELL SOONER THAN LATER---------- Hit your hand with a hammer you will forget all other pain FOR A WHILE -------Jay --------- REMEMBER(RACE ON FOR JAYSON)

I'm alright... just on vicodin and promethazine to ease the pain. I woke up tuesday night with a horrible pain in my head and have only slept a few hours since. I guess it's just a bad migraine, but it hurts like hell.. thanks for the thoughts guys.

Its all that worry about which tires we are to run..........LMAO.......glad to know your feelin better

OK Guys and gals ,Randy was just readmitted to the hospital for problems with his head. If you try to contact him and he doesnt reply,you know why. He has been having severe migraines for weeks and like all good doctors. They dont know whats causing them. Lets all pray and hope its nothing serious.

Archived