Modified Announcement

SassyCassie14

Dustin how many motors have you blown this season and Greg same question? Also, Dustin how long have you been racing compared to Greg? Look, both of you know how to drive and Greg just from what happened in CC IMCA deteriorated the mod car count here and needed to change for STS to stay successful if I37 can make it work with IMCA so be it. Isn't Heart of Texas IMCA sanctioned? Their car counts are usually good so it can be done but everywhere else south of Waco seems to be "outlaw" rules and car counts seem pretty good at STS, Edna, and Shady Oaks is getting better. I hope I37 gets better too. Anyhow do what you do and have fun, we'll have fun watching it.

imca was out the door when what happened to me happened and was done that weekend :lol: and as far as that goes i -37 does not have mods on a weekly basis for a reason :blink: and as far as that goes i am putting my imca motor in and i will see u at goliad and i will have a great time as i try to do any time i race and 1 of my points was that most of those that r running in the back (that was in the front last year)will not keep doing it long so as u see most will quit or get into another form of racing and my example is i-37 they need something different then edan or chorpus so they can have there cars and others can have theres there are too many tracks and not enough mods ....and what ever there choice is is there choice not mine ;) and the only reason i said anything is a good friend of mine was only having fun and someone had to get on here and try and push what ever he was trying to push :blink: so all have a great day

now cassy why can we not give you a hard time ? remeber north verses south !!!!!!! greg ,how is your foot -little toe? cut it off yet?? let all bring it on and stop bitchin an see what you have got . at least i37 is running the mods ,or are they scared!!!!!!!!

<_<:P

This has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time...I wish everyone the best at the race next Friday night, and yes I was giving you a hard time Cassie. I'm enjoying racing two cars once a week at Killeen, Yes Killeen is a hard place to win at for everyone. and I like the even playing field IMCA put together, Greg hope to see you soon,,, My Blue poker stash has run out.....lol.....

Ya'll have fun

NOT SO Big

Mike

Your absolutely right there Joe...I don't know where else I can have sooooo much fun. Are you bringing the food this week? maybe Greg can show up with the Blue stuff. I'll be down to Goliad the first time they race Friday or Sunday, I'm 2nd in Points at Killeen and trying to make the ROC at Boone.

Have a great weekend all, even you 89Crewmember not sure who you are?

Oh yeah, Last week I was happy to finish 7lth, My pull bar broke in half on the 4th lap. Finished with my 90/10 shock holding everthing together.

NOT SO BIG and BACK of the Pack IMCA racer

Mike

now cassy why can we not give you a hard time ? remeber north verses south !!!!!!! greg ,how is your foot -little toe? cut it off yet?? let all bring it on and stop bitchin an see what you have got . at least i37 is running the mods ,or are they scared!!!!!!!!

<_<:P

HAHAHAHA I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME A HARD TIME. BEING AROUND YOU GUYS FOR ALL THESE YEARS, I'M USE TO IT :D

Archived