THR admission prices & schedule

daffynmark

daffynmark,

The pit gate will open at noon and the grandstands will open at 5:30. I don't have the detailed opening day schedule yet from Tracie Callaway, but Brian tells me I should have sometime today.

Admission to the grandstands is $18. Children 6 and under are free.

If you need pit pass information give me a shout at nick@texasspeedzone.com

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Nick Holt

Does the following information apply for this week's practice? Since practice was cancelled for the 13th/20th.

Thanks

Here's some news from THR's Brian Callaway should help the ticket price situation.

If you are a registered THR driver, you can purchase 10 grandstand admission tickets for $7.00 each as long as you buy them all at the same time. That's a savings of $5.00 per ticket over the regular $12 admission price. In other words, if you write a check to THR for $70 (or pay cash) you get $120 worth of grandstand admission tickets!

And if you are not a registered THR driver (that's the rest of us), you can purchase 10 grandstand tickets for $8.00 each as long as you buy them all at the same time. That's a savings of $4.00 per ticket over the $12 admission price. Same deal. Write a check to THR for $80 and get $120 worth of grandstand admission tickets.

Brian says this offer is good through March 20th. He wants to see how well this discount plan works before possibly exending it. These discounted tickets can be purchased at either the March 13 or March 20 open practice sessions at THR.

Nick Holt

Racegirl15,

The admission is usually higher on ROMCO nights, such as the 27th. I'm pretty sure the admission on a non-ROMCO night is still $12.

Dish,

I just bought 30 of those discounted tickets from Brian on Friday the 19th, so I think the offer is still out there. He had a bunch more in his hand. His phone number is currently listed on www.thunderhillraceway.com if you want to call him about the tix.

Chase

TTR73,

Pit passes have gone up one dollar over last season.

Nick Holt

And, TTR73...

May I add......That $1 goes RIGHT INTO the THR Drivers' points fund...

racegirl15,

Yes, the grandstand admission for ROMCO nights is $18 and a regular night is $12.

BigDish2,

Since both of the earlier open practices were cancelled, I am assuming that Brian will offer the 10 ticket package for $7.00 a ticket during the Thursday and Friday practice sessions. Of course you would have to pay $6 (the difference between a regular night admission and a ROMCO night admission) at the gate to use the discounted tickets for the upcoming ROMCO event.

Nick Holt

THR prices

I would like to thank the people at THR for all of the improvements to the track.But my opinion is that $12 for the local classes and $18 for romco is going to run off spectators

im about as die hard racer and race fan that there is but i woiud have to think about bringing my family out to a night at the races for that price.The time you pay admission a couple of hotdogs and drinks you will burn up a hundred dollar bill or close to it.

Archived