Interested in getting dirty

Cleaner

I currently run at THR and was wondering what the difference is as far as set up to run at I37. I run in the superstock class with a 76 camaro. Just wanted to know what gears and the suspension set up etc etc etc. What tires and shocks ?

I passed you last night in the Maroon Pontiac G6 just south of the outlet mall. Your car looks great or at least @ 100MPH. I will check with Eric he runs #27 Street Stock at I-37 to see if he can get you dialed in. I here set-ups are fairly close, Rusty Mirth ran his 07 Texas Truck at I-37 and did really well. He and Chad said it was more or less their THR set-up. You will want to remove your windshield and put in a few bars. Also, you will want to get a wheel to put a beadlock on....

Come join Us!

Mark

I currently run at THR and was wondering what the difference is as far as set up to run at I37. I run in the superstock class with a 76 camaro. Just wanted to know what gears and the suspension set up etc etc etc. What tires and shocks ?

I passed you last night in the Maroon Pontiac G6 just south of the outlet mall. Your car looks great or at least @ 100MPH. I will check with Eric he runs #27 Street Stock at I-37 to see if he can get you dialed in. I here set-ups are fairly close, Rusty Mirth ran his 07 Texas Truck at I-37 and did really well. He and Chad said it was more or less their THR set-up. You will want to remove your windshield and put in a few bars. Also, you will want to get a wheel to put a beadlock on....

Come join Us!

Mark

Thanks Mark. I appreciate the info. Just curious about the dirt side. Been going to I37 for awhile as a spectator. Looks like fun.....

If the car is sprund right on asphalt it should be pretty good on dirt. I have taken my Thunderstock down there and have been hooked... Hardly any suspension changes... Heck I still have the sway bar in it and not using a quicksteer or locked rear end... Car works pretty good but you would be in a class with alot more that you can do to the car. If you make it down you will have a blast... The difference is in the people that includes your competitors...

The next race is july 10th come over to the 79 pure stock pit Mike Odem is getting back into racing He raced his cow car at sas for 4 years now he will attempt dirt we could use some help and the knowlege that you will gain will save lots of set up and what will and willnot work-----new racing program will begain RACE ON FOR JAYSON -----I will be bringing CHRISTINE # 81 sasWOOKIE out late AUGUST hopefully we can race in street stock together

Archived