Racing this friday

SassyCassie14

Just a reminder that we ARE racing this week.

Classes being run are:

Frontrunners

Pure Stocks

Street Stocks

Limited Late Models

IMCA Southern Sport Modifieds

~Also for all the women out there. I would like to schedule a powder puff race at the end of July. If anyone is interested, please let me know asap and let me know what car you plan on racing.

Thanks

See everyone friday!!!

Hey mr densmore. I so need your help. This car is an animal and I'm confused on what to do and where to go with it on set up. I'm adding power steering and working the coolin issue. But I so could us your help. How may I contact you to see if you could take a look at her. Well bbq for you and mrs densmore. Please help. Thanks. Drew

Hey mr densmore. I so need your help. This car is an animal and I'm confused on what to do and where to go with it on set up. I'm adding power steering and working the coolin issue. But I so could us your help. How may I contact you to see if you could take a look at her. Well bbq for you and mrs densmore. Please help. Thanks. Drew

CALL ME 830-367-4545 OR CELL 830-377-7207 I WILL TRY AND HELP ;)

CALL ME 830-367-4545 OR CELL 830-377-7207 I WILL TRY AND HELP ;)

Thank you, I will call you later on. I replied to you on another forum, you can disregard cause it was the same question. How's the sport mod commin?

Archived