2 -#77 GB Carter

3 -# 3 Jesse Sandoval Jr

4 -#88 Nellie Kelly

5 -# 8 Charly York

6 -# 6 Randy Smith

7 -#19 Benton Kemp

8 -#25 Daniel Wilkerson

9 -#99 Shane Carpenter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMBERS

Heat

1 -#55 Joe Arce

2 -#28 Megan Lestourgeon

3 -# 4 Gary McDonnell

4 -#22 Justin Skinner

5 -#12 John Krauser

6 -#91 RJ Davis

Heat 2

1 -#85 Chris Silvas

2 -#37x Daryl Miller

3 -# 2 Brandon Skinner

4 -#55x Mike Riley

5 -#98 Brandon Bigelow

6 -#81 Michael Weaver

Feature

1 -#91 RJ Davis

2 -#37x Daryl Miller

3 -#55 Joe Arce

4 -#81 Michael Weaver

5 -# 4 Gary McDonnell

6 -#98 Brandon Bigelow

7 -#12 John Krauser

8 -#22 Justin Skinner

9-#85 Chris Silvas

10-#28 Megan Lestourgeon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER STREET

Heat

1 -#71 Bart Wilcox

2 -#66 Troy Hensiek

3 -#27 Douglas Lestourgeon

4 -#45 Clare Randall

5 -#91 Roger Davis

Heat 2

1 -#51 Greg Rohmer

2 -#11 Mark Hudler

3 -#97 John Henry Witzche

4 -#92 Jason Stanley

5 -#83 Paul Lipp

Feature

1 -#71 Bart Wilcox

2 -#97 John Henry Witzche

3 -#45 Clare Randall

4 -#92 Jason Stanley

5 -#83 Paul Lipp

6 -#91 Roger Davis

7 -#11 Mark Hudler

8 -#51 Greg Rohmer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPORT MODS

Heat

1 -#82 Anthony Monroe

2 -#32g Steve Grantz

3 -#64 Abel Arredondoi

4 -#79 Cody Beddoe

5 -#83 Monty Nichols

6 -#09 David Routon

Feature

1 -#82 Anthony Monroe

2 -#79 Cody Beddoe

3 -#76 Mike Carlock

4 -#99 Joe Barnec

5 -#64 Abel Arredondo

6 -# 4 Art Cox

7 -# 8 Kevin Sullivan

8 -#32g Steve Grantz

9 -#83 Monty Nichols

10-#09 David Routon

not letting this one go worked my butt off to keep her behind me in the heat and there just gonna give it to her? not right,[edited out by Nick Holt, 6/21/09] but her hood was at my door when we came across the line. I know I know thats what we need transponders for just running for points and every spot counts.

not letting this one go worked my butt off to keep her behind me in the heat and there just gonna give it to her? not right,[edited out by Nick Holt, 6/21/09] but her hood was at my door when we came across the line. I know I know thats what we need transponders for just running for points and every spot counts.

Got a problem with the scoring? Please take it up with the track management rather than here.

Thanks.

Nick

Nick your right about the bashing on your site and sorry for doing so. But when your racing for a championship, [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/21/09]. so i was just pointing out my veiw on the results. like i said every spot counts when your racing for a championship

Last or second to last with 6 cars, who cares. Now working hard to keep someone behind you sounds like blocking. Hmm, blocking for last place, interesting, very interesting.

my friend im surprised you said that ..one or two points can make a different s ...im sure this will get fixed .and he has worked hard and driven hard to keep up . im also sure he would have not said something if that driver had passed him .and watching both those cars .they were really close in speed ........ . not saying this to keep this thread open or make a fight out of it ..... pops carpenter won his championship by just four or five points in 91.. the driver that came in second lost points on a DQ .THAT YEAR ...... 20 points ...and would have picked up another 20 if he had passed inspection ...it makes a differents ...

My point is that racing is only about the night on hand unless your are at the end of the season. The goal is to battle for win. If you are having trouble for a battle with last place you should be disappointed in your setup, driving, or motor builder not the scorer. And yes I'm very disappointed in myself because I haven't battled for a win in along time.

DWARF CAR RESULTS

Heat 1

#20 Jeremy Grant

#15 Dwain Groff

#93 Robert Knandel

#30 Billy Groff

#13 John Flake

#16 Chris Knandel

Heat 2

#6 Jim Rogers

#72 Arden Vikre

#27 Butch Havelka

#2 Jim Mokry

#8 Chuck mcCormick

#60 Richard Smith

#77 Paul Havelka

Feature

#72 Arden Vikre

#93 Robert Knandel

#8 Chuck McCormick

#16 Chris Knandel

#6 Jim Rogers

#27 Butch Havelka

#60 Richard Smith

#2 Jim Mokry

#30 Billy Groff

#15 Dwain Groff

#13 John Flake

#20 Jeremy Grant

#77 Paul Havelka (DNS)

Congrats Arden. Looks like you've got that suspension dialed in nicely.

Nick

nick i dont know him and have never seen that car before .but i kept my eye on him the whole race .... he drove a great race .and made his moves when needed .... and that car handled purty darn good .or the driver made it look that way ..i will admit .it was a very good race between all of em ..oh he startedd at the back

Arden and I talk suspension quite a bit.

He's a student of suspension and understands suspension theory so he attended one of my seminars a year or two ago. He added a lot to the class.

The best part is that he's helping out several of the newer dwarf teams get a handle on their handling, which is a good thing for the future of the sport.

Nick

Archived