Limited mod info

thumper

I just read Owens post on his forum that the championship big race in Edna this weekend for sport modshas been put on hold temporarly because of tire issues.Seems that they are deciding which of 3 different tires to use and/or include.

What this means is now the SM drivers who wanted to run the CC race CAN and still use some tires that possibly might not be useful anymore at the dirt.Im not sure but it mearits looking into.Plus no conflict in schedule.

At CC the tire of choice is still the Goodyear only because it lasts so long.Many nites of racing.Must be really hard.

Now theres no reason for sport mods not to put a good show for sport mod fans.I wish minnies had so many oppourtunities.We will see who the real racers are now.( person who really wants to race more than play politics )I know I will see a great race.

For one thing "Real Racers" know that there is a difference in tires.Real racers know that the dirt tires will not work for long trying to make a few passes. You can't BS the "Real Racers" about tires. I wish I had a limited and I would join all of you next weekend, but with Goodyears only. This class will grow just fine at CC without trying to call out people by insinuating they are not real racers.

Poorboy,the same post says the modified championship race is still a go so your race is still going to happen.I hope you win too.

The real racer comment was aimed at computer drivers VS car drivers.No insult intended.

Archived