Great Houston Motorsports Park Racing!

I just wanted to thank the Bakers and Mandabachs for the great racing this past weekend at Houston Motorpsorts Park. The crowd was huge, the racing was exciting, and it was all over right before 10 pm which is great for the families that come out to see the races. We travel all over racing and HMP is truly one of the best run tracks we've ever attended as a spectator or a racer. We just want you to know that all your hard work to put on a great show doesn't go un-noticed.

The Hogans

www.teamhoganracing.com

I just wanted to thank the Bakers and Mandabachs for the great racing this past weekend at Houston Motorpsorts Park. The crowd was huge, the racing was exciting, and it was all over right before 10 pm which is great for the families that come out to see the races. We travel all over racing and HMP is truly one of the best run tracks we've ever attended as a spectator or a racer. We just want you to know that all your hard work to put on a great show doesn't go un-noticed.

The Hogans

www.teamhoganracing.com

The Eco-stocks, the Street Stocks and the Trucks put on UNBELIEVABLE shows. I'm sorry we had engine problems and weren't able to make the starting grid for the truck race but we are looking forward to going back there soon!!!

Gotta love them Eco-Stocks!!!! :wacko:

MAN I HAVE TO SAY THAT WAS SOME OF THE BEST SIDE BY SIDE RACING I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME, IT SHOWS THAT THE DRIVERS HAVE A GREAT AMOUNT OF RESPECT FOR OTHERS AND THERE EQUIPMENT. AS DAVID SAID, I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK ;)

AND YES THAT ECO-STOCK CLASS LOOKS LIKE A BARREL OF FUN

The Hogans

www.teamhoganracing.com

The Eco-stocks, the Street Stocks and the Trucks put on UNBELIEVABLE shows. I'm sorry we had engine problems and weren't able to make the starting grid for the truck race but we are looking forward to going back there soon!!!

Gotta love them Eco-Stocks!!!! :wacko:

I would have to agree they did put on a great show!

A few pics.

Steve

IMG_9998.sized.jpg

IMG_1228.sized.jpg

IMG_1084.sized.jpg

What about those TRUCKS , I can say that was fun racing me and 31 TRUCK finished just feet apart in the heat race and the 42 TRUCK and me finished inches apart. I had to ask my spotter who won. 42 raced clean and fun and what a show for the HMP crowd...Our finsih was .032 diff. at the flag......whoa..

What about those TRUCKS , I can say that was fun racing me and 31 TRUCK finished just feet apart in the heat race and the 42 TRUCK and me finished inches apart. I had to ask my spotter who won. 42 raced clean and fun and what a show for the HMP crowd...Our finsih was .032 diff. at the flag......whoa..

You ran an awesome race D.L. along with Jason, Jim and the rest of the truck driver's. I think it's the best, most competitive class out there. Usually, first to last are seperated by TENTHS in qualifying. Great show y'all!!!!

Thank you to all of the HMP racers, family, friends and crew! You are the backbone of the facility. You are the reason the fans come back and the reason the facility stays open! The way you treat the fans during intermission is incredible and the racing entertainment you provide is the best of any short track in the country. All of us at HMP are very proud and appreciative of the high caliber of racers that compete here. Thank you!

Archived