CC Photos

ToryC

These are great photos.You can see the whites of their eyes.Thanks.

260 York,I hope you can get your car repaired.I know those Pinto rack and pinions are hard to find.Ive never seen one break in two like that.I do have a lot of bent VW ones though.

for a second i thought cc had a make over ..nice picture blend there tory with 27 and the back of the press box ..had me there for a couple of seconds ..i i was there a week ago and it did not look like that ....... and its sort of funny you show up the weekend gb shows up ..did you two plan it that way ....sorry i decided to stay home after along day at work .otherwise you could have had the best picture you ever took ......ME ...

Oh it's gonna get repaired, one way or another i don't care if i have to Jb weld it back I'll be there next week, Am not done yet. Just looking for some impossible rims to fine. Can't find 5 lug 13in rims anywhere. dang whiplash

scary,very scary!!!!!!!!

you ain't kidding there. wonder how many cameras he's broken :lol:

im sure he was talking aboult the wreck .and it isnt me either ......on the other hand .a few cameras have made it through the tuff one ...dano.s madeit through ok .. .then again there were two others in that pic also .so that may have saved it ...

Archived