Abel Arredondo Sweeps the Sport Mods.

What a Outstanding performance by Abel Arredondo, winning all three sport modified races this Saturday night. CC Speedways newest class has proven to be a crowd favorite. Thank You Dan Monroe for putting this class together and supporting this exciting and ever growing class. Congratulations to all the winners of last nights races and to Abel Arredondo for " Gettin that Sh*t !!!!!!!!!!

able ran a good race.he was pretty quick.the 82 ran him clean .76carlockand cody 78 had a good race going too.

congrats able

Good job brother, wish I was there to celebrate the victories. Look forward to seeing you all and seeing more of us out there with some checkers.

Mr Arredondo, I noticed that your car has a lot of empty space on it. Are you looking for or needing sponsors?

Yes I am always looking for sponsors,do you have someone in mind?

able you have heard aboult our two sponsors im sure ..even thow it isnt advertised all over our cars ......... i had a talk with em and they are willing to help you .out ......... one is WALLET NATIONAL BANK OF CC ... they at the time have not been able to secure any bail out money ...the other is FRONT POCKET NATIONAL BANK OF CC .. . knowing you need more ponies .i have been able to talk them into donating pennies .. can come up with 100 of them today ...hey thats a start .........congratz on your wins . looking good .

id bet i would have to get me a mightly big mag glass to find that really fine print ...... ..... i tell you what ..repaint that car .add checkers to it .or anything that would hold names in small letters .and sell spots on that car .... i sold my trunk lid back in 92 .for five dallors a name .i was out of tires that morning .and had a new set that afternoon ..filled up that trunk lid fast .. i needed 200.00

Archived