Shady Oaks Racing this weekend

I do not think any other tracks within 100 miles are racing this sat . If you have not been to Shady Oaks yet you might want to check us out. We have got the track worked out and you can EXPECT it to be tacky and fast. We start the MANDATORY drivers meeting at 5:30 PM and hot laps follow. Our races were over at 9:38 Pm last sat even with a long kids intermission so If you have to travel a bit you can get paid within 30 minutes of your Main events finish and be on your way home. If you were here on the season opener and got too much clay on your car you can count on the track being very fast and sticky this time. I would love to pay full purses this weekend,I only ask for for 14 cars in any field to get full pay. We have a Demo Derby,Lawnmower races and DR Danger's Thrill show scheduled this weekend for your entertainment as well. For the fans our BEER is at 33 degrees and we have plenty of it. We look forward to seeing you all this weekend,Jim and Laurie Scribellito

Jim,

You can count on all the Last Minute Racing crew to be there(I think Andy will even be back), and how bout that Mickey Helms throwing a little something extra for the poo fellas in the back. In my opinion one of the finest people you will ever meet.

Jim,

You can count on all the Last Minute Racing crew to be there(I think Andy will even be back), and how bout that Mickey Helms throwing a little something extra for the poo fellas in the back. In my opinion one of the finest people you will ever meet.

that great he can be a trend setter for other bussiness

I do not think any other tracks within 100 miles are racing this sat . If you have not been to Shady Oaks yet you might want to check us out. We have got the track worked out and you can EXPECT it to be tacky and fast. We start the MANDATORY drivers meeting at 5:30 PM and hot laps follow. Our races were over at 9:38 Pm last sat even with a long kids intermission so If you have to travel a bit you can get paid within 30 minutes of your Main events finish and be on your way home. If you were here on the season opener and got too much clay on your car you can count on the track being very fast and sticky this time. I would love to pay full purses this weekend,I only ask for for 14 cars in any field to get full pay. We have a Demo Derby,Lawnmower races and DR Danger's Thrill show scheduled this weekend for your entertainment as well. For the fans our BEER is at 33 degrees and we have plenty of it. We look forward to seeing you all this weekend,Jim and Laurie Scribellito

how about the mods good week to try to get a large field of them and once they try the place think that that would be were they will want to be

Jim,

Mickey Helms? What about Brian with Nematek?.....He dumped some funds as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........lol in fact mickeys money was matched this week. Now I would REALLY like to some of the others pitch in from time to time so we can have some great payouts!!!!

Jim,

Mickey Helms? What about Brian with Nematek?.....He dumped some funds as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........lol in fact mickeys money was matched this week. Now I would REALLY like to some of the others pitch in from time to time so we can have some great payouts!!!!

What do you mean?, I have been donating for years...lol

Jim,

What do you mean?, I have been donating for years...lol

LOL........about time for that win don't ya think mt brother?!

Archived